Reviews for I Dreamed of You
Iwannalickdean chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
:-) awesome!
inactiveacount121212 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Wow! That was absolutely amazing! Great Job! :)
Rev K chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I truly loved this story. The heart and the love that came through was beautiful. I lost my father at the end of January and this really touched my heart. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Rev C
ellemm chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I absolutely love this story.

I am not sure how much revision if any you did to it once written, but it has a beautifully polished tone, unlike many stories I read on this website.

Just beautiful, you definitely have a talent, and I would love to read more.

Congratulations.

x
FrogKaos chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Aww Yay. This was super sweet. I love B/J stories :D
6jenn6 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Beautiful love story!
cuteepie2 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
That was a great story! So sad about her parents ( But the park bench totally got me!
JXB Addicted chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
OMG! You made me cry and I'm not a sap for this gushy stuff. I love this Story!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
So, while this didn't really float my boat, that last little bit, and most of all the dedication on the bench, nearly made me cry. So kudos to that.
Kalophonia chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Some kinda sad, because of her parents, but still a beautiful story.

Awesome. :/
raeb2008 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
BRILLIANT! This one shot is officially my favorite! I just wish there was more! Kinda defeats the purpose of a one shot though, huh? lol. I fell in love with both Jasper & Bella. I personally have trouble liking Bella in many fics, she's either too needy, childish or can't make up her mind 'fickle'. You're Bella though, was perfection. You made her real. With just enough flaws to be human. Now your Jasper is beyond my small vocabulary! Sexy, sensitve, thoughtful & just want him to jump me! lol. Seriously, well done & looking forward to reading more of your work!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
What a sweet story. Thanks for sharing it and best of luck in the contest.
annabell2009 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
love it so good
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Utterly, beautifully, breathtakingly perfect.

Pam
mllebojangles chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
aw ... sweet. :-) i do love me some jasper/bella action. great story!