Reviews for Forbidden Desire
JanCullen86 chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
I was kind of upset when Bella was thinking about settling for Jacob. But hopefully now that she's been held by Edward she'll give up that line of thinking.

I'm so happy that they have finally spoken to each other. I hope they'll be able to find more time to spend together so they can get to know each other better.

I'm worried about what Aro wants with Edward.

This was another great chapter! I can't wait for more!

And sorry I've been MIA from the boards, school starts again for me on Tuesday and I'm extremely stressed out about it. Hopefully this semester won't be as bad as I'm picturing it. Have a great week!
goldenmeadow chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
Oh, now I'm intrigued by the Release Ceremony! That makes the voyeur in me very excited!

Yum Yum:

~almost edible in its perfect masculinity~

OMG, if you made this up, you're my naughty naughty hero!:

~The game was a contest of virility, stamina and raw strength for both partners. At the start of the race the men kneel, members erect, as the women partners settled themselves onto the waiting phalluses, chest to chest with the men, firmly clasping their arms behind the men’s necks. At the start of the race, the men must rise to their feet while maintaining full contact with their partner's genitalia. The women strive to secure their legs around the men firmly enough to aid their partner in his exertions. Thus linked, the couple must run the length of the course, the man manipulating the woman up and down his length while running at top speed toward the finish line. Extra points were awarded if the man succeeds in bringing his partner, as well as himself to climax, (flushed faces and contracting musculature helping the judges deduce for the women and phallus state at dismount for the men) as the couples cross the finish line.~

And again, WHOA! The Horny of Plenty tableau was magnificently erogenously mind boggling! Hm...who wrote that?

Brilliant, Bathsheba, brilliant!
dazzledtina chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
Well I am kind of speechless,in a good way. Your writing is so visually pleasing and paints a Luscious story.

Your imagination and creativity is of the highest caliber- mi lady.

And I will redeem for a spa session with Em, tell him I'll bring the fruit ;)
deleted 20122012 chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
“What am I going to do, Carlisle?” I pled, my eyes searching his for understanding, “I don’t think I can stay away from her any longer!”

Then don't!
deleted 20122012 chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
I love it!
deleted 20122012 chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
Another great chapter!
parent deleted account chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
This is really amazing and very original. You're writing ins very well developed and captivating so...YOU BETTER UPDATE OR IMMA EAT YOU! LOL
deleted 20122012 chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
Edward! Come back!
deleted 20122012 chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
A dream? NO!
deleted 20122012 chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Gah! No Edward, take her!
deleted 20122012 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Wow! I like it! It's so different from everything I've read!
nitareality chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
And for performing the service of saving her life, he's awarded the chance to marry her? I doubt it'll be that simple LOL.
winterstale chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
You know I'd review anyway but the spa services are quite an enticement!

The way you write, not just the citrus but the whole story is so sensual and visual it's incredible. It always makes me think of Coleridge:

A savage place ! as holy and enchanted

As e'er beneath a waning moon was haunted

By woman wailing for her demon-lover !

I just hope B and E fare a bit better. Seeing your Aro is going to be quite an event but it's a little frightening for the Cullens. Something about the world you've created, even though it's human, seems very dangerous and foreboding even though it's a sunny, pleasure-driven society. I think it must have something to do with the objectification of the servants in such an intimate way. If the most personal of acts is reduced to entertainment for the aristocracy, what is the person like who is master, and possibly mastermind, of all of this?

And, um...I still think Emmett and Felix need to wrestle. Perfectly glad to help you out on that one. Heh. ; )

I'll have the hot stone and warm lavender oil massage, please, Em. Thanks ; )
JasperWhitlocksSoulMate chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
Marie-Cullen-pr chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
Quite a predicament this two find themselves,i think they won't be able to stay apart for long,specally with the...competitions. Which btw are HOT!

Hope that after what hapened the Jake idea gets out of her head,not good.

VERY sexy chapter,looking foward to the next one.
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »