Reviews for Forbidden Desire
AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
Brilliant work on yet another great piece of writing! Congrats

xx
all sunshine makes a desert chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
I'm sold. So hot. More, more, more!
Gasaway Alley chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
Damn woman! Edible living gems indeed. The angst is slowly bleeding me dry. You need to give them Vi's sampler J.F.A.! I'm sure she will share it with these two star-crossed ships breezing my in the dark.

Smooch!
browneyesandhair chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
Obviously you are a fan of "The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty" by A.N. Roquelaure, (Anne Rice)! I read that series right after I read the Twilight series - so I'm loving it that you combined the two! What a fun and nasty read - thanks and keep up the great work!
lovingit3 chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
You have me so hooked with this story!
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
Loved getting this from Bella's POV.

I remember a story that had ExB in a grocery store produce isle eating fruit and such off one another but I can't remember the name of the story. Now it's going to haunt me all night.

Thanks for sharing!
sakari-x chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
Great chapter, loved the edible art table, yum! Poor Edward wants Bella so bad, I hope he can find a way. And Bella, please do no settle for Jacob! Thanks for the update!
slobber-monkey chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
Even though E didn't get to remove B's panties or even kiss her for that matter, still a great chapter and worth the wait!

You've got me hooked and I can't wait to find out what's gonna happen later...

The table top fruit display was... um... just... OH WOW! Whoever is responsible for that is imaginitive!

The "games" HOT, holy hell, HOTT! If B's busy I could always help E out and be his partner...js
JanCullen86 chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
I was kind of upset when Bella was thinking about settling for Jacob. But hopefully now that she's been held by Edward she'll give up that line of thinking.

I'm so happy that they have finally spoken to each other. I hope they'll be able to find more time to spend together so they can get to know each other better.

I'm worried about what Aro wants with Edward.

This was another great chapter! I can't wait for more!

And sorry I've been MIA from the boards, school starts again for me on Tuesday and I'm extremely stressed out about it. Hopefully this semester won't be as bad as I'm picturing it. Have a great week!
goldenmeadow chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
Oh, now I'm intrigued by the Release Ceremony! That makes the voyeur in me very excited!

Yum Yum:

~almost edible in its perfect masculinity~

OMG, if you made this up, you're my naughty naughty hero!:

~The game was a contest of virility, stamina and raw strength for both partners. At the start of the race the men kneel, members erect, as the women partners settled themselves onto the waiting phalluses, chest to chest with the men, firmly clasping their arms behind the men’s necks. At the start of the race, the men must rise to their feet while maintaining full contact with their partner's genitalia. The women strive to secure their legs around the men firmly enough to aid their partner in his exertions. Thus linked, the couple must run the length of the course, the man manipulating the woman up and down his length while running at top speed toward the finish line. Extra points were awarded if the man succeeds in bringing his partner, as well as himself to climax, (flushed faces and contracting musculature helping the judges deduce for the women and phallus state at dismount for the men) as the couples cross the finish line.~

And again, WHOA! The Horny of Plenty tableau was magnificently erogenously mind boggling! Hm...who wrote that?

Brilliant, Bathsheba, brilliant!
dazzledtina chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
Well I am kind of speechless,in a good way. Your writing is so visually pleasing and paints a Luscious story.

Your imagination and creativity is of the highest caliber- mi lady.

And I will redeem for a spa session with Em, tell him I'll bring the fruit ;)
deleted 20122012 chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
“What am I going to do, Carlisle?” I pled, my eyes searching his for understanding, “I don’t think I can stay away from her any longer!”

Then don't!
deleted 20122012 chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
I love it!
deleted 20122012 chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
Another great chapter!
parent deleted account chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
This is really amazing and very original. You're writing ins very well developed and captivating so...YOU BETTER UPDATE OR IMMA EAT YOU! LOL
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »