Reviews for Forbidden Desire
oups!
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Google Translate. French.
Jojo657 chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
come oon i want something to go down bella to find out charlie and sue been gettin freaky and then she tells him she loves edward and they ask him h say yes and then they face aro which i kno wont go smooth but it seems like ur stallin for some reason
Cristina chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
Please write more
barb.ly chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Boring...Edward can go on and on and on and on...and on...and on...Wow. Not for me. Too much internal dialogue and not much plot development.
Artemis Iverson chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
I just read your story and I love it! I really hope you continue it! I want to read more!
bellabyday chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
Wow just read your story and I LOVE it! Please please continue this wonderful tale. Cant get enough of my o-so-favorite characters doing naughty things! Your writing is great, I really hope you continue with this story. PLEASE :)
Collaal chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
I saw this listed on Gothictemptress' favorites list and the summary drew me in. I like this story and I hope you continue it because it's really great!
secretffreader13 chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
Really enjoyed what you have posted. The wrestling match between Em and Felix has me wondering about events in addition to the E/B situation. I hope to see more chapters for this fic. Thank you for sharing your story!
mystylady chapter 9 . 10/3/2011
I was wondering if you will be finishing this story, I know its been awhile but still wondering
Kelly J chapter 9 . 9/2/2011
oo loved this chapter! took me a while to read it cause i was waiting for the next chapter to arrive. that way i would have 2 chapters to read. but its been too long. im not mad, thats totally fine, im just explaining why it took me so long before i read the chapter! loved the chapter! its so funny/sad that all these people dont really know what love is, except for the cullens of course. i agree with esme, i pity these people as well!
248 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »