Reviews for Forbidden Desire
childcarema chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
Please! Come back to this story! It is so different than anything else out there! I know RL gets in the way, but make time for your fans because we are out here. UPDATE!
seekhappynights chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
I have most assuredly never had a dream like that, but oh man would I like to.
seekhappynights chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Shoot, Edward is in for it, isn't he?
seekhappynights chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I am intrigued :)
sarahlouise80 chapter 9 . 6/5/2011
fantastic story love soon.
farsideomoon chapter 9 . 5/4/2011
So, where's Edward? Did Tanya get her hooks on him?
India1999 chapter 9 . 4/6/2011
Any chance of an update soon?
pennycocktail chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
Hi,

I just found this fic and read it thru really quickly... it's great, are you still working on it? Hope so!
Milk40 chapter 9 . 2/18/2011
I wonder what is Edward doing and why Bella couldn't find him...
Milk40 chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
Love the part where Edward is listening to Bella in her sleep and they get their release almost together. Hey, I may be your 200th review!
Milk40 chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
So even if I read The Beauty trilogy as well I can't name the author then? Screw her...lol

But wait, she used another name for those books...
iluvtwilightmre chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
Aaaahhhhhhhh! Why havn't u updated! It's sooo good, and I cannot wait until E & B share their affections *wink wink... Please write ASAP!
Milk40 chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
I really liked the last part of this chapter; it was like reliving the book all over again :-)
Milk40 chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Can't wait to see what happens when they meet at last.

My chapters in French are always over 20 pages long... but I split them in English.
Milk40 chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Interesting. Bella thinks Edward was disgusted somehow by what he saw her doing when in reality we know he couldn't stand to watch her with Gianna, Felix and Demetri because he was too mesmerized by her. I loved the conversation with Mike and Jessica which mirrored the book.
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »