Reviews for Forbidden Desire
India1999 chapter 9 . 4/6/2011
Any chance of an update soon?
pennycocktail chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
Hi,

I just found this fic and read it thru really quickly... it's great, are you still working on it? Hope so!
Milk40 chapter 9 . 2/18/2011
I wonder what is Edward doing and why Bella couldn't find him...
Milk40 chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
Love the part where Edward is listening to Bella in her sleep and they get their release almost together. Hey, I may be your 200th review!
Milk40 chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
So even if I read The Beauty trilogy as well I can't name the author then? Screw her...lol

But wait, she used another name for those books...
iluvtwilightmre chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
Aaaahhhhhhhh! Why havn't u updated! It's sooo good, and I cannot wait until E & B share their affections *wink wink... Please write ASAP!
Milk40 chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
I really liked the last part of this chapter; it was like reliving the book all over again :-)
Milk40 chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Can't wait to see what happens when they meet at last.

My chapters in French are always over 20 pages long... but I split them in English.
Milk40 chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Interesting. Bella thinks Edward was disgusted somehow by what he saw her doing when in reality we know he couldn't stand to watch her with Gianna, Felix and Demetri because he was too mesmerized by her. I loved the conversation with Mike and Jessica which mirrored the book.
Dil9 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
a very interesting story indeed :) Enjoying it. :)
TwilightsSingleStar chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
Please please continue. this story is so amazing. i wait on the email alerting ur next update. so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon.
KH64835 chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
When are you going to update and give us another go at this awesome story? looovvee it!
ninzageek chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
i just started reading this and think its fantastic! i hope you update soon :)
Milk40 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Poor Bella, she is slowly realizing that something is missing from her life. Her great despair makes me feel very sad for her.
dsccc chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
Holy God woman! That was definitely an award winning dream! The Carlisle/Esme scene was beautiful. The poetry emphasized the love between them. I am glad Bella has openly watched Em & Rose and now Carlisle and Esme. Maybe she will learn that she can want for more than to be erotic art. I really hope you will continue this story as I have now reached the end of what you have written!
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »