Reviews for The Darkness
Soncnica chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Dean sat next to me, not touching, or saying a word. I rocked back and forth. Letting my head hit the wall each time, trying to keep the pain bottled, but the bottle shattered. I cried. And, Dean, he cried with me

THIS THIS THIS... I could write a whole fic just out of that sentence, but... ah, this hurt in its sharp shortness! *clutches her heart*

hugs

S.
Micaiah chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Aw, poor Sammy. He breaks my heart. Like the idea of Dean crying with him about Jessica.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
"her blood chilling on the stone"

WHAT a sentence! Lovely!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Aw! So sad! Poor Sam! .o This was great, you really captured the emotions in both of these snippets! Wonderful job as always my dear!

P.S. Oh! I'm so excited! I just got Supernatural Season 4 on DVD! *does happy dance!* Yay story ideas! :D
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Wow, these are both amazing. 3 Written beautifully!
Monika11 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
These two drabbles are very intense; you capture the angst in them with powerful words.

Thank you, my friend!
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
o.o Oh wow. I can't decide which one I like more! Both had plenty of angsty Sam, from Lillith to Jess...excellent bookends actually, from where he started to where he is now.
bhoney chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
"Letting my head hit the wall each time, trying to keep the pain bottled, but the bottle shattered. I cried. And, Dean, he cried with me." I could see this image so clearly. Love the idea of Dean crying with Sam. Poor Sammy.
TraSan chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Oh, two completely different kinds of pain for our boy. *sniff*

Well done, K!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
i love your use of sam pov. they are both quite excellent! WRITE ON!
shesamonster chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
The last lines of both drabbles were so powerful. Great job. :)
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Two amazing stories. Thanks so much for writing, they are short but powerful. Great job.
Phx chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I know Dean is the one who went to hell but Sam is the one that my heart breaks for. And not just because Sam is my soft spot but because Dean has 'righteousness' behind him, everyone says 'poor Dean', while Sam is faced with yet another failure in the long list of failures in being able to save the people he loves. Honestly I have no idea how that kid gets up in the morning. It certainly attests to his strenght. And we all know who that is: Dean. I just hope Dean is up to the task now more than ever.

Geez, I think my review is longer than the drabbles, loL!