Reviews for Fallen Hero
I want more
SakuraKoi chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
So good
chikycoo chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
it was a really great story
i would kind of like to see stark come back and see how he will fit into everything
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Hmm, this sounds like a really cool story, but for some reason I kept getting confused at parts. I'm just not sure it flows as well as what I'm used to. I'll try reading this again some other time though! It really is an interesting plot! :)
Catcat1520 chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
Oh my gosh this was soo good! Poor uliqorra! He was the former king! I freakin loved this great job!
Lerya-chan chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
WOW, I really liked this!
pikachu2510 chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
O-MA-GERD! . .AWESOME! Its 1 of my fav Bleach fanfics 3333 u choose all my fav shippings w/ Ichigo n put em 2gether! OMG, can i give u a hug?! i loved how u made Ulquiorra, i loved how you made Grimmjow, i also loved how u made Shiro... Sometimes it confused me, wen u were referring to Shiro or the actual atk Cero . The story was sooooooo interesting! cuz of u, i stayed up till 5AM on a weekday n i skipped class the next day, 2 read this xD i loved the plot too, it was really unique which is hard 2 come by now xD loved how jealous Grimmjow got n how protective Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, n Shiro was. I noticed Shiro didnt get as much moments w/ Ichigo than the other 2... i also wondered, since Ulquiorra was a girl, doesnt that mean that Ichigo could have made em pregnant? o.o... the only thing i dun like is Rukia, thas probably juss cuz i didnt like her much in general... anywayz u did a FUCKING. FANTASTIC JOB! i REALLY hope u do this pairing again in the future :D u dont c it much (QQ)

kittywitchy chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
Good story.
Hina kamishiro chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
Please continue!
i really like this story!

Knight217 chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
Please bring Nnoitra, Azazel, Starrk, and Halibel! I love them sooooo much! I lurv me some Nnoitra/Shinji love Sooooo yummi;) This story was great!
Me chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
I thought it would have been Shinji since Ichigo is friends with him and so he could help protect him because he's stronger than chad
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
You really suck at English
Guest chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
iimurr chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
I really enjoyed the story! It was very dramatic in a good way. And all the idea's are so unique! The plot was great!
Hmm if you are still taking in some idea's of which arrancars to bring back I suggest Halibel! (: She was actually pretty cool, not considering how Aizen forced her to do his dirty work. Also her Fraccions.. (I think thats the word?) Sun-sun, Mila-Rose and Apache. (:
Alrighty! Thanks for a great story!
D3ATHR0SE chapter 12 . 6/4/2012