Reviews for If It Only Was For Tonight
AngelWithACrookedHalo chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I'm just getting into this pairing, even though I've been a fan of the game since 2009. XP This was really cute, even without a full kiss. Fluff will take over the world. 3

I hope to see more Yurita from you in the future. _ Maybe some other pairings as well, though I personally won't read any RitaRaven. It just doesn't work for me. T
Leko chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
A little light on the romance but otherwise a good story.
ZephyraExcalibur chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Aww that was a really nice fic :)
Keikun4283 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Nice little one shot. Love this pairing and though I hate to say this if you do make a rita/raven Im not readin it. Don't really care for that one but if you do make more yuri/rita Ill read em.
Rydia Asuka chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
-flails and falls over- I liked it! I liked it lots! There is NOT enough Yuri/Rita on this site by a longshot, so any you want to contribute is more than welcome in my book. Plus it was fluffy enough to stuff my pillow with. Which makes it even better! Yay!
Eoeva chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Aaw, very sweet! I like the sort of big brother/little sister relationship.
Strawberry Champagne chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Aw, this was rather sweet. :) I liked the lines that referenced the petals; you made good use of your setting. And Rita's worries about being left alone again felt very true to her character. (Sorry to hear about school eating up all your free time soon, by the way, I certainly know how that can be.)
oange chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
daw, that was adorable! :D thank you so much for writing this, even thou you have like...3 other fics to finish XD

i lol'ed when rita thought that she'd rather have yuri look disgusted...thats so like her XD no one pities rita!

anyway, it sucks that school is starting again D: if you ever have more time, i hope you continue this, or write other fanfics :]