Reviews for Family Traditions
okami-onna chapter 24 . 1/25/2013
Oh no!. Why you had to leave us like that?!. Mary, PLEASE behave!. I love Marshall so much and I don't want to see him troubled or pained by something stupid that Mary would do...
That Tom... I don't like him.
Please don't make all your fans wait more for the next chapter, would you?.

Por favor, no nos dejes esperando por mucho más tiempo. Estoy que casi me arranco los cabellos de los nervios.

Besos!
okami-onna chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
I know you should be bored by the same sentences I left. I can't help falling in love with your marvelous fics, though.
Your Spanish is OK. I enjoy seeing the little bits of mi lengua materna. Makes the fic adorable althought it came from a loco psicópata!.

Besos y abrazos, querida mía.

P.S. You made me want a Marshal para mí solita **
okami-onna chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
OMG!, I'm completely hooked and it's only the third chapter!. I'm going to enjoy this fic, too. I hope you could finish it, though.
I've already said it but I DO love your Marshall/Mary fics!. They're the best!. Love 'em, Love you!.
thena-ditey chapter 24 . 11/6/2011
Whimper, whimper, whine. More, please! More, pleaaaaase. Fantastic story. Gripped my seat may a time.
thena-ditey chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Oh, I can't not comment. I try to hold of on completed stories until the end, but this one, oh. This is gonna be beautiful. :D
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 24 . 10/8/2011
AMAZING! I wish that this had been the show! Please Update!
sheerylynn chapter 24 . 8/29/2011
I really love this story hope you update soon
Athena64 chapter 24 . 8/7/2011
I thoroughly loved it! You managed to stay true to the characters, especially Mary while having her in a different context/background! Really well done! Very alented prose! And you had all the good ingredients there: suspense, romance, sex, drama... Applause for you!
CMC3 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Love this story.
lizbet0 chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
guh...

Can't review this chapter. I need a cold shower first!
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 24 . 9/12/2010
Don't trust Dailey, and don't trust his full motives here.

I'm hurting a bit because I know you've said the story is in a holding pattern, and I'm afraid that could be a permanent one. *sigh*

Hoping you find your muses, and the story finds its way to progressing along.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 23 . 9/12/2010
Hmmm... someone's a bit peeved because Mary got of proverbially scot-free. And they're determined to possibly take Marshall down with her if he so much as gets in the way. Was someone else hunting her before him?
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 22 . 9/12/2010
Oh, poor Marshall; takes the blame for everything in his life that doesn't go as planned, anything that involves him and allows others to be hurt. He can't seem to let himself off the hook, regardless the circumstances.

He's so utterly protective, and when he sees failure in his own work, his own duties, the self-loathing with a air of twisted logic to it comes through.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 21 . 9/12/2010
Mary's delayed reaction - very credible, especially considering her aversion to taking life. Justification doesn't make it easy.

Well done.

And yes, like those nurses' unspoken point, what a fine, fine ass he does have, and would be highly appreciated a showing.

And the shower? Oh, no better way to enjoy one...
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 20 . 9/12/2010
Okay, I was in error - no Kevlar to speak of, no taking a bullet/stab wound for him. But she *did* rescue him. Yea!