Reviews for Family Traditions
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
Have to give Marshall credit for standing tall, so to speak, and showing no fear. Amusement in JP's eyes, definitely. Will be an entertaining ride.

Old souther mansions... very eccletic and awesome locations.

The evil things that law enforcement does to each other - like children, I swear.

I just keep thinking... the best way for her to get out of all this mess isn't per se to rat out people and go into WitSec, but turn into affiliate with the USMS or FBI. It happens - the best of the bad guys can possibly work for the good guys, unless they prefer prison orange.

So not her color.

A dark and stormy night - perfect.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Daaaamn... Evil little wench, isn't she? And it's totally backfiring on her. Sparks from point one. Game time, boys and girls...

** And we're not in favor of this because...?** Absolutely brilliant line, and the sort of thing I've asked myself before, just sadly not in her situation.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
So cat and mouse... love it.

Mary's obviously a fan of Sun Tzu, even if she doesn't know it. And that's the type of thing to truly gain Marshall's respect and interest, if nothing else.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
His social skill deteriorate, indeed. Pfft. She doesn't know the marshal she just got pit against. Whole new ride there, Miss Shannon.

Your take on this, this alternate universe for them, is quite plausible. It's all a matter of two little things different - James Shannon stayed at home, and Marshall Mann did not choose WitSec as a specialty in the USMS. Very interesting, and very fun to read.

As always, your writing is most enjoyable.
CinephileSandra chapter 24 . 8/24/2010
Wow, I am totally in love with this story. It is so engrossing and surprisingly in character, despite being AU. I really hope you continue it, I'd love to read more!
bobbysgirl1 chapter 24 . 7/4/2010
love your story may it continue really soon,woohoo go you.
sagey chapter 24 . 4/17/2010
well i hope she isnt going back to a life of crime...

things are going to get sticky I am sure..

love the story thanks for sharing
sagey chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
that was so god..love their connection already

hugs
sagey chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
just read the first three chapters..

just great..love them in this setting...and funny...thanks
starbuckjade chapter 24 . 4/16/2010
This is great, I can't wait for more.
Lei chapter 24 . 4/13/2010
I love this story! I hope that Mary doesn't do anything foolish... Please update asap!
7jasmine9 chapter 24 . 4/10/2010
this is a review for the whole story. I only discovered it in the last couple of days and I had to fight myself to not read it all in one go. I don't normally like stories that are a bit AU but this is one was just so great. Even though Marshall and Mary are slightly different they still are very much the same as the ones we know and love in IPS. The story is also really well written and original and the lemons were juicy to say the least! I can't wait to read more
Divinity84 chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
Sweet mary mother of god, that was flamin hot! I've lost all conscious thought for the day. lol I'm off to finish the marathon read of this story.
Kay8abc chapter 24 . 1/13/2010
I wonder what Mary is planning, and just what side it falls on.

-Kate
superwoman1015 chapter 24 . 1/10/2010
I'm still worried about Marshall's boss...he's bad news, i can smell it. And Mary...I hope she's not going to do something stupid...that would be bad, especially without Marshall there. I'm worried, very worried.
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »