Reviews for Wonderwall
TATE Forever101 chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
Are you going to keep writing your story? i love it
SassyFrassKerr chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
Very interesting story so far. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.
SYWAF137 chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
awesomeness
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
Cullens! I need them to stay happy. :-D Just like Bella. I love how much you talked about Emmett, cuz well, he makes my world go round, and I was a tiny bit confused about the 99% sure he wouldn't do something thing. Did you mean like cheat on Rose? I was confused, maybe you can clarify for me. Also loved that Jasper isn't much into foreplay, cuz I think a lot of people would assume that's ALL he'd be into. *laughs*
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
Oh man! That can't be good... I laughed thinking about Carlisle being an Asian man. Hehe.
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
Love the disguise thing, and no that there's any love lost between me and the pack, but I'm pissed at them all too. Except Leah. And mayyyybe Sue. *laughs*
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
Aww, I'm glad Leah wasn't a total bitch like she's usually written. :-) How embarrassing would that be, have your ex walk in on that? Or to be the one walking in on it? Haha. I wish I had dreams like that. :-P
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Damn girl, that was fucking hot! :-D Dirty mouthed Edward is the best! :-D
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
You know, I always wondered, like if Edward never came back, and Nessie was never born, if there would be another imprint. Like if there was more than one per wolf. Haha. Guess that answers that, at least in this universe. ;-) Loving this hun!
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Awesome start hun, I can't wait to read on. :-D Abby, huh? ;-)
faficreader87 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I love this story and miss it. Are you planning on keepin it going or are you done with it?
Here's Where the Story Ends chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
Finally finishing up from the readalong...damn was that a week and a half ago? RL steals all my fic time...grrr

Still loving this! Dream or not, that lemon was ridiculously hot! I can't wait for the 'real' thing!

I love Leah for sticking by her, so nice to see her not be painted as a jerk for once.

And ooooh, your Tristan scare the heck out of me. Creepy boy...

Going to go finish up now!
scrosby66 chapter 7 . 5/9/2010
Unique story! I like it. I normally stick to the AH fics, but I am loving this one! Thanks for writing!
Jennmc75 chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
Thanks for the look into the Cullens' lives. See, now you've got me all worried about this Shelbie vamp chick. *sigh* I'm such an E/B shipper it kills me to see them with other people.