Reviews for Replica
DarkestTruth chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
This... *shudders* This is so absolutely sick, and so completely twisted...

Captivating. I couldn't stop reading this until I got to the end. The story is haunting and eerie and shrouded in mystery and I don't really understand, but I do understand that this is a true piece of art.

Batch 3. The mystery goes deeper.

Batch 1- all those killed off twelve-year old Sasuke's- that made me hold my breath the most.

I loved it, though I'm not a SasuKarin fan. I don't hate it, I just don't like it.

Only SasuKarin fic I actually like are yours, really. O.O

But enough with my ranting. Just wanted to say congrats.
toolazytologinlikeshikamaru chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
I'm thinking Sasuke clones! :D
Chasing chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
Hm... that was interesting. Hope you decide/decided to make a sequel :D
Ollie Davisu chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
Ugh. Still makes no sense! But anyway liked it!
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
Woah, I'm brain dead right now. After reading this to the end, I am like wow I didn't see that coming. Anyways, I enjoyed reading the story. It was full of suspense and keep me wanting more. I really liked it. The ending was interesting.

The notes at the end helped.

Even though it's completed, I'm still in suspense. Darn you for writing such a good story.

So many questions should make a sequel if you have time to.
kazue chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
love it 3. fast paced as well. Love the ending (even it left me frustrated and with all the Qs mentioned) but I like to left it as it is without thinking what happen. I am happy enough.

yeah, love the pair with Sugiuetsu as well and the 'original' pair. they are quite funny as well with the glaring and bitching team... hehe, Sugiuetsu met up with Juugo, they got 2 sets of Sasuke-Karin pair. one is klutzy and more outgoing and the other protector-dependent pair. hehe, would love to imagine their traveling.

oh,thank you for putting the keyword character sasuke , naruto. if you put it under sasuke or naruto only or sasuke, karin; I won't even find this great story...

Thanks for sharing this with us ) . (I don't know why, for me, it kind of hard to get good in time line ninja story , I keep found AU or school life...but it might be due to my own difficult preferences as well -, I want a good, elaborate action pack with backround yaoi romance or non mentioned pairing at all if it's not sasunaru _" ahaha...)

p/s: Oh if you're writing a sequel it will be batch 3 .:: scrunched up in thinking::. but it will be 15 yrs later with original Konoha is ollldddd T-T
DawnieWrites chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
SQUEEEE! I love it! An amazing end to a very interesting, yet incredibly amazingly confusing story!
kiki89 chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
You finally updated! I was worried for a bit there.

I wonder what happened with them all. What are they going to do with all the copies, or do to the originals? I hope I get to find out soon.

Please update as soon as you can.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
*grin* I've always enjoyed your updates to this for reasons similar to why I've enjoyed certain similar Evangelion fics. (Seeing the character interaction/exploration potential of many clones is fun)
SasukeUchihasGuardian chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
Nice chappie can't wait to read more! :D ~SasukeUchihasGuardian
Catsi563 chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
LOLZ that was your best chapter so far in this one.

I LOVED the Sari and Ken dolls. the reference was perfect, as was the in joke. And funny enough I could quite literally see a similar type of doll set for young kids in that world. Just as easilly I could see a Raggedy Aniko and Raggedy Ando type of doll for younger kids.

Klutz Sasuke and the Zipper of Doom ROFLMAO *repeatedly*

full of epic look on suigetsus face is priceless. You Must draw that scene the LOLZ for suigetsus face would be worth it for that alone.

great job.
Ollie Davisu chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
Hmph. Your hints aren't helping. They're making us curious for the next chapter my dear friend. WE ALL WANNA KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN OR THE ANSWER!

Good job!
Tia'RaHu chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
Huh? Almost to the end? There ought to be several chapters left! (pouts)

I don't know how I missed this story earlier, but I'm really enjoying it. I hope you at least have an epilogue after you've finished - the way all the characters are handling this is very entertaining. Plus they have to get that evil 'body-parts' guy's partners, unless that's the sequel. Good luck with the next chapter!
DawnieWrites chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
SQUEE! methinks me knows whats going on!
hotcocoalatte chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
This is such a cool fic you have here! I'm really enjoying it and look forward to the next chap :D Your characterizations are awesome-the sasuke clones somehow still 'feel' like sasuke even though they don't have his memories.