Reviews for An InuYasha and Kagome love story
jellybean3416 chapter 7 . 8/2/2018
I love your story! Its almost the exact way the show should have gone... for an older crowd... the never ending teasing and nothing happening in the original series drove me crazy... I wish they would vamp up the series with a little more of your passion! You have a true gift for words and the flow of a story, possibly a bit choppy at times but in essence utterly dreamy... maybe a bit to abrupt In some of the more defining moments... but all in all a great story! Too bad you can't steal the idea of the show and publish it your way for an older crowd... I love how you stuck to the original characters personality traits and little quirks but also added so much originality that just took it to a whole new level! I truly hope you never stop writing! I can't wait to read more and find out what happens next...? Truly the ultimate fantasy captured in your colorful words! Thank you for a wonderful read!
~Jess~
Guest chapter 7 . 2/7/2018
I am with Inuyasha. I really don’t wanna believe it.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/7/2018
This is sooo cheesy! I LOOOVE IT!
Taylor chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
AWSOOM!
kagomefan12345pp chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
dont get so mushy on inuyasha
natalie chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
I love the story I are gonig to read it ganin hope jou raete more
bluerozelovetruth chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
GREAT STORY KEEP WRITING LIKE IT!
fireninjafox chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
Wow
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
PLEASE ,AKE MORE THIS IS REALLY GOOD I HOPE YOU CONTINUE WITH YOUR WORK
Jade chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
Hey could u make more plz its awesome plz
Sikado chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
That was hot. I love Kagome and Inuyasha. They're so good together. Inuyasha and Kagome forever! Inuyasha:What the hell are you yelling about!? Me:Nothing. Inuyasha:Well keep it down me and Kagome are trying to sleep. Me:Sorry Inuyasha *I hang my head in shame* Inuyasha:Feh. *Ruffles my hair* Inuyasha:Now go to sleep. *Wrapps his arm around Kagome's waist* Me:Good night Inuyasha. Inuyasha:Good night Sikado. Me:Keep up the good work. Bye!
Sikado chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
That was pretty suspenseful. Do more!
Mia chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Hi
I love the story and all but my opinion And just my Opinion is that you shouldent make Kagome a Half breed 'Cause In Inuyasha i think there getting a point over that Kagome loves Inuyasha even if he's different to her.
Remember just my opinion
Peace out
Crow chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
AWWW!That's cute!
DALUNA chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
are there gonna be more i can't wait for to see it