Reviews for On the Catwalk
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
It's good really good. Though, there were a couple of grammar mistakes but other than that it was good.
Shining Sakhalin chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Oh my god... I love your story :).
meikka chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
wow, this was awsome. totally how i would immagine them being, completely lovngly mean/insulting. i love it, keep up the great fics!
TulipMonster chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
Very well written :) I love drarry! Thanks
WalksThisWay chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
This was monumentality stupid and reading it an utter waste of my time. Characterization needs massive amounts of work as does plot. A few funny moments but mostly crap.
MareG8 chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
That was hot, amazing and hilarious and hot...

i loved it,k and for once it is not a puppy love Drarry... *sigh* there is still hope in this world
7White.Poison7 chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
aww i know that that was a cheesy ending well not all that much but i loved it

xx

7White Posion7
kuhekabir chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
funny story! Thanks for sharing :)
BlackBolt chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
wow - this was absolutely stunning :)) i like the way the charas are so in-chara .. especially harry and draco :) and the idea of draco as a model - what else ? *drools* :)..

thanx for this wonderful story .. please more of them ? *begging*

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
Rising Phoenix1835 chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
Pretty decent fic you've got here. The only thing that confused me a little tho was why Hermione and Ginny hadn't been speaking. You put that in there a couple of times but never did give any backstory about it.
Brittland chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
Sorry it took me so long to read it, the ending was amazing don't put yourself down, cheesy is the new pink lol! That was so good I might just have to read it T-W-ICE!
catlover28 chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
cute story, i really like it! only thing i was confused about was the end? does d live in italy? is it some longdistance thing? maybe you should elaborate on that bc longdistance is an issue. or whatever, i enjoyed reading your fic!
Cadiar chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
What a lovely story!I'd say it's really a good idea that Draco live a life as a ,he's really poor Zabini,always be the best cannon fodder,hahav
mochiusagi chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
haha, I love how Draco calls HArry 'Princess'.
Jane-Lily chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
hmm, seemed a tad abrupt but... *shrugs* I enjoyed it nonetheless. :)

Thanks for sharing.