Reviews for Jigoku Shounen
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Love Hell girl and Danny phantomt
great crossover please write more
Thanks for writing it
RavenBloom chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Sam Ren Ichimokuren

Jazz Hone-Onna

Tucker Wanyuudou
Laila Flower chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Hell boy? i thought it was hell GIRL
9foxgrl chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
this was pretty good. maybe you should do a prologue of how danny ended up as hell boy
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
-,- well thats life.
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Tucker is the guy that usually transforms into the doll/wagon that the Hell Girl uses - taking the place of Wanyudo. Sam takes the place of Ren, who has that creepy eye thing that appears out of nowhere. Valerie takes Hone Onna's place...nothing special about her, in my opinion...haven't seen enough of Hell Girl to know much.
Voyd chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
But other that that the story was good even though I've seen it in the anime
Voyd chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
I just got to ask one thing, why is Danny posing as Hell Girl?
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
this was a cool story!
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
It say you did well
Erik Howlett chapter 4 . 9/24/2009
Hm... Let's see now. I'd say that Sam is Hone Onna, Tucker is Wanyudo, and that just leaves... honestly, I'm not sure if its Jazz or Valerie who's playing the part of Ren. Still, its a pretty good work of vengence. Keep it up, I look forward to seeing what happens next time around.

-Erik Howlett.
Neko Ninja Hezza chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
Awesome I love it you should really do this with other episodes it would be cool

Ren Valerie

Honne Onna Sam

Wanyunado Tucker

and you put Jazz in it cool
Erik Howlett chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
Sweet! I can't wait to see where this leads. From the start of things, I could tell that you were subbing Danny in for Ai's spot as the disher of vengence, which I must say is pretty cool. Just like Hell Girl, this is really well written. Not too much detail that the reader gets bogged down within it, but just enough to give them a clear picture of what's happening.

Well, keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what happens next time around. I wonder who's going to portray Danny's assistants (i.e. Wanyunado, Hone Onna, and Ren).

-Erik Howlett.
Neko Ninja Hezza chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
I loved this chapter you should really do this with the other episodes
Neko Ninja Hezza chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
awesome its just like the first episode i really can't wait to see what happens next