Reviews for Harsh Reality
TigerCat chapter 24 . 1/31
Dumbledore variants that get hit by a clue-by-four are generally my favorite type. Everyone can make mistakes, but I do prefer the ones that actually acknowledge it instead of the bumbling type.
Xcherokee chapter 3 . 10/27/2017
Yea I’m a sobbing mess. I had to put this down multiple times because it makes me so upset. Thank for writing this thank you so much it’s amazing already and I already know my room is going to be flooded with tears by the end of it.
Xcherokee chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Wow chapter 1 already making me cry. I can’t even imagine being a four year old and feeling to utterly alone and scared all the time Harry deserves the world. Wow I can’t stop crying and it’s only chapter one!
Rainbow Prime chapter 22 . 10/10/2017
Why would there be any issues with Harry testing his boundaries? I mean, think about it for a second. He was beat everyday at the Dursley's and the second that he finds out that he will never have to go back to the Dursley's the only thing that he's going to be feeling will be gratitude and relief. He's not going to want to do anything to upset the person who saved him from that existence , because he would already know that that would be stupid. I mean , being beat everyday at that age tends to cause people to mature rather quickly, you know what I'm saying?
Rainbow Prime chapter 15 . 10/10/2017
There were a bunch of typos in this chapter. Like, so many typos.
Rainbow Prime chapter 14 . 10/10/2017
Shouldn't Lucius be ecstatic that Draco has managed to become friends with Harry? I mean, in the books that was a big thing that Lucius wanted Draco to do at first, remember? On the train ride to Hogwarts?
JamesTKent chapter 30 . 10/2/2017
I've sort of read it all in a lump, and it has been a wonderful romp through an alternate time with Marge and the pups.

Thank you!
JamesTKent chapter 8 . 10/2/2017
I think this is MARvelous!
Lady Aquamarine chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
IS COLONEL FUBSTER MAGIC? THAT , MILORD/LADY , WAS A BEAUTIFUL STROKE OF GENIUS!
Lady Aquamarine chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
ruth hammond chapter 20 . 9/8/2017
getting antsy here, want to see the altercation between Marge and Vernon and Petunia. GO MARGE!
ruth hammond chapter 13 . 9/7/2017
Sick days with children are the same. Marge's care was wonderful especially when she did not have her own [besides the dogs..does help]. Brings back memories, now we're working on grand kids and possibly great grand kids...oh, we're getting old...on to the next chapter...
ruth hammond chapter 8 . 9/7/2017
Another wonderful chapter...maybe the more difficult chapters turn out to be the wonderful chapters because you have had to struggle so much to get them right. All that effort seems to payoff in the long run? Thank you for your efforts...?!
Kokos chapter 16 . 8/30/2017
Normally I don't write reviews in the middle of a fanfic but I just had to. I was crying! Or more like sobbing. The jumping on bed scene was just so wonderful. I takes all my might to keep my eyes from tearing all over my face too much. I love this!
I'm just so glad that this is completed. It would have been really sad if this wonderful story would be just another unfinished and unsatisfying one.
Thank you so much for writing this! Now I'll go on with reading.
Iceleaf13 chapter 11 . 8/21/2017
I awwed a bit over your Draco.
2,625 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »