Reviews for Harsh Reality
Geistervogel chapter 30 . 2/28
lovely story :) it's nice to see a "nice" Marge :)
This is good nice to see a GOOD Malloy family. Lol Not too much angst either. Loving it
Chantilly's Mom chapter 30 . 2/25
Thanks again for a wonderful different view of Marge Dursley and Harry's Medusa's influence in his life. Looking forward to a sequel one day.
Kris chapter 30 . 2/22
Sweet story.
TheUnknown03 chapter 30 . 2/19
So... When is the sequel coming out?
tigerlily89 chapter 30 . 2/19
This story was wonderful. I loved it. The guardian dogs part was awesome! My favorite part was Marge punching Vernin and Petunia, I love it when they get what's comming to them...
lemon-rind chapter 30 . 2/19
Can't believe this is over. What a ride it's been. I'm glad that Harry's going to get a hell of a lot better care now. And, I love that he has friends in this AU as well. Thank you so much for the story. I'll be happy to see the next part out whenever you get around to it.
speedster101 chapter 7 . 2/17
Is Tiberus a wizard or is he a squib? Because he seems to know about the death eaters
Hobbyfarmer chapter 30 . 2/15
Thank You for such a beautiful story.
Lumcer chapter 30 . 2/15
Great story! I like how you took things in steps, and didn't rush things. I like that the kids got to meet each other so soon, and that the Malfoy's were a part... Though I missed Sev. Loved the dogs, and your idea of them being guardians. Though I am curious what became of Draco at the end of this last chapter. Thanks for the story.

KCK-Lumcer
bearblue chapter 30 . 2/15
I admit, I didn't expect Marge to actually punch Petunia (not that she didn't deserve it), but on the whole a very satisfying read. :) Thank you for sharing this.
Lumcer chapter 19 . 2/14
Just thought you might want to know that in one of the first few chapters you stated that there was not cupboard under the stairs and near the end of this chapter you have marge storing books in one. Just thought you might want to know. Great read so far!

KCK-Lumcer
Hobbyfarmer chapter 3 . 2/14
Great story. I love the chapter per day.
lunaz chapter 30 . 2/12
You presented a different view of Marge then what we normally expected and I loved it. I enjoyed the story very much and I look forward to the sequel.
igotmoneymoney chapter 30 . 2/12