Reviews for Harsh Reality
Lady Aquamarine chapter 1 . 9/8
IS COLONEL FUBSTER MAGIC? THAT , MILORD/LADY , WAS A BEAUTIFUL STROKE OF GENIUS!
Lady Aquamarine chapter 3 . 9/8
ruth hammond chapter 20 . 9/8
getting antsy here, want to see the altercation between Marge and Vernon and Petunia. GO MARGE!
ruth hammond chapter 13 . 9/7
Sick days with children are the same. Marge's care was wonderful especially when she did not have her own [besides the dogs..does help]. Brings back memories, now we're working on grand kids and possibly great grand kids...oh, we're getting old...on to the next chapter...
ruth hammond chapter 8 . 9/7
Another wonderful chapter...maybe the more difficult chapters turn out to be the wonderful chapters because you have had to struggle so much to get them right. All that effort seems to payoff in the long run? Thank you for your efforts...?!
Kokos chapter 16 . 8/30
Normally I don't write reviews in the middle of a fanfic but I just had to. I was crying! Or more like sobbing. The jumping on bed scene was just so wonderful. I takes all my might to keep my eyes from tearing all over my face too much. I love this!
I'm just so glad that this is completed. It would have been really sad if this wonderful story would be just another unfinished and unsatisfying one.
Thank you so much for writing this! Now I'll go on with reading.
Iceleaf13 chapter 11 . 8/21
I awwed a bit over your Draco.
Iceleaf13 chapter 7 . 8/20
...His nephew wouldn't happen to be Lucius Malfoy would he?
Erimenthe chapter 31 . 8/12
Absolutely brilliant! I've never read a story with Marge in it other than a brief cameo and never good lol. I can't wait to read the rest of these. *runs off to read more*
Angelfirenze chapter 4 . 8/7
This is totally heartbreaking. I can't wait to see how it ends.
Angelfirenze chapter 3 . 8/6
Oh-kay, at this point I'm so close to crying that all I can say otherwise - the plot is spectacular, I think I would volunteer as a beta for you because the grammar mistakes are taking me out of the story.

Other than that, again, Harry's indoctrination has me all but crying.
This is already breaking my heart. Omg I never thought I could love marge. This is already among my favorite stories ever.
I thought it was brilliant how Marge gave the Dursleys what thay needed, a good punch in the face
cilia-chan chapter 1 . 6/20
Well this will be interesting! I've never read a fic were Marge had a bigger role... nor one were she was shown in a positive light... so I look forward to see where this goes :)
Kristen chapter 20 . 6/12
Love the escape to witch mountain reference!
2,617 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »