Reviews for Harsh Reality
the right choice at least he was sorry for what he did that is different then in other fan-fiction!
this story is a great one thanks
I think you are doing a wonderful job with this fan-fiction keep going!
this is so good!
better then his stuck up way he is in other stories.
he sounds like a nice man.
it was really good!
this is amazing!
gleefan2009 chapter 30 . 3/14
love it please write more
ruth hammond chapter 12 . 2/16
hope you broke your record
you got that reaction to a sick child, it always brings out the best in the care giver...in most people...
ruth hammond chapter 9 . 2/16
Love it! I hope this review goes through, because I do not know which chapters I reviewed the first time I read this story so it may seem as though I have not reviewed often, its because they keep getting blocked...frustrating...
A good story is one that can be read multiple times and still enjoyed...ie. this one of many. Lost my train of thought, but just to let you know I am enjoying this...thank you.
misuky7 chapter 31 . 2/13
This was beautiful. I cannot wait to read the others. :3
Ducky1776 chapter 30 . 1/25
Thanks for this great fic. To be honest with you, it had popped up several times on other's favorites list but I just kept picturing the movie Marge and shuddered. Thanks for making her human!
TomorrowsHerald chapter 3 . 1/11
Young Harry reminds me of a house elf!
rytan451 chapter 7 . 1/11
While I do not know who Tiberius's nephew is (doubtless I will be mortified when I later realize how obvious it was), I can tell that despite the obvious effort you've put into writing, some typos seem to have managed to sneak in.
I have no doubt that if you were to comb through what you have written with a fine-toothed comb, you'd root out all of the issues that did manage to sneak in.
I myself have permitted some errors into a draft I had once written (not published). It was rather embarrassing for me when I realized I had made such a huge mistake. (If you want to know more about it, feel free to include it in a reply, if you feel fit to do so.)

A quick run through all the issues I've spotted: Just near the end of this chapter (7. Day Seven), you used the word "maybe" to mean "may be", that is, "might be". You might want to read through the capitalization rules for dialogue, too. In the last sentence in this chapter, that last comma seems as if it ought to be a semicolon. Also, in the third-to-last line, Marge's first name in full is "Marjorie". And finally, while avoiding contractions in the text of an essay is desirable, people speak using contractions, hence you should use them in dialogue.

Marge was thoroughly unpleasant in Prisoner of Azkaban; it is not inconceivable that the additional years of hearing Vernon's defamatory rants against his nephew could have crystallized her negative feelings towards Harry, to the extent that she would think that she would recommend that the use of extreme force in corporal punishment be used against him. In the books, she was also extremely undeveloped, and your development of her - being bitter and biased by her brother, or at least that is my guess - is a pleasant sight.
2,598 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »