Reviews for Harsh Reality
Dashusi4ka chapter 16 . 8/11
humiliation or humility?
Dani for Jesus chapter 10 . 7/25
I want marge to adopt Harry and be his mummy
WalnutSpirit chapter 31 . 7/22
Love this idea! Love your characterisation of Marge, I'm really looking forward to the sequel! Some sentences were a bit hard to follow, but nothing that would make you turn away from the story :) Well done!
Amynta Nightshade chapter 6 . 7/20
*tears fall downsniffles* I just LOVE THE MARGE here! DEFINITELY ONE OF MY FFFFFAAAAAVVVVVVOOOOORRRRRIIIIITTTTTEEEEE STORIES !
MAFITA chapter 31 . 7/3
I loved this story very much! I'll be reading the one-shots and the sequel soon enough! :D Harry is sooo cute in this, and I love the way his relationship with Marge evolves with the chapters. I also love how different Marge is in this fic than what is usually described in other fics. Read you soon and congrats on a great fic! Kisses!
amayranni22 chapter 30 . 7/1
aawwww
Mia chapter 7 . 6/12
This is a really good story
MuggleCreator chapter 30 . 6/4
Wowee. I'd just been wondering what it would've been like if Marge had been a decent sort... I came across this at just the right time.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 31 . 5/26
Great story!
Leya Anhaylla chapter 30 . 5/20
Well this is the end! I usually don't read story this long that only revolves around a young Harry and without action and such. But I really liked yours! I tip my hat off to you Good Sir!
I'm gonna check out the sequel, see If I can bear it as well ahah
Kisaki Sakura chapter 30 . 4/14
It was a good idea, but at a point it got out of hand in my personal opinion - it turned monoton and unbelievable. I think Harry development was right at the beginning (say for the first 10 chapters) and went to fast from there. Furthermore the situation with the guardian whelps got a little over the top, leading to an AU, beside the obvious OC that dear Lucius suffered (and Marge but that was needed for the storyline).
I really loved the beginning though.
Elizabeth Boyd chapter 30 . 4/13
Awww this was the sweetest story ever I can't wait to read the sequel. Though Marge should have kneed Vernon in his family jewels.

wildtrance chapter 1 . 4/12
Good gods! Must you write all my favorite stuff?

Seriously!
The oldest witch mountain one! I didn't notice that the last time I read this :) I love that movie and this story! :)
Yoooooooo chapter 2 . 3/18