Reviews for Harsh Reality
katelaina1717 chapter 30 . 11/17
Just wish you had shown more problems and punishment for VERNON AND PETUNIA. BUT LOVED IT.
Tsamoka chapter 31 . 10/30
While the long build-up was annoying, the rest of this story is pure gold! This is the first Good-Marge story I have ever read and I think you nailed it on the first try. Awesome! I also think that your version of Harry is far more realistic then the cannon-Harry. How J.K. justifies her version of how Harry turned out as well adjusted and mentally stable, I will never know!
neweldi chapter 31 . 10/24
Thanks, I like it. Now off to the sequel :-)
lunaz chapter 30 . 10/18
One of your best fics, love it
Arcangelos chapter 31 . 10/7
I usually read books based on romance or something but this was really good read. I absolutely loved it.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 31 . 10/5
Marge reading about magic? Funny.
I like the dogs who bond with magicals. What kind of dogs is that? And why can Harry speak their language? Ah, bonded with Medusa.
Fubster, are you breaking statute of secrecy?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck, Draco, Harry, Hermione, Lucius, Marge, Medusa, Narcissa, Severus, Tiberius.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 30 . 9/23
loved it

S. Ravenclaw
DeiStarr chapter 31 . 9/15
I really love this series! It's sweet and beautiful - and such a unique concept; I've never read a 'Good!Marge Dursley' fic before! :-)

All of the one-shots are lovely as well.

There were a couple of small inconsistancies in it (where something you said in one chapter was contradicted later on); but nothing particularly important. If you want, I can go back and point them out for you to fix, but like I said; they're not terribly important and if you feel it's too much bother to fix them the story will still be lovely.

I'm really looking forward to more! :-)
moonlight10060 chapter 30 . 9/12
This story always brings tears to my eyes.
I can't believe it's finished
Bobbles chapter 1 . 9/12
I like how Marge is reading what suspiciously sounds like a harry potter book. Just the irony of it is glorious.
lilacwaffles chapter 7 . 9/3
I just relized he name oh my gosh his nephew is the fubster the one who made fubster fireworks!
So excited to begin reading the sequel for harsh reality! You do excellent work!
Feball3001 chapter 1 . 8/31
Didn't realise your one shot I just read was in relation to this story. Nice start to the story.
old-crow chapter 13 . 8/31

I have greatly enjoyed the chapters that I've read so far. I wouldn't have written Fubster being related to Malfoy. as there are so many possible choices, but I might be missing a point that will appear in a future chapter.

reinforced hell chapter 6 . 8/30