Reviews for Harsh Reality
Marvelgeek42 chapter 16 . 4/16
I really like your story and I hope that dont have to wait too long for the next chapter. But know, sometimes you just have no ideas. Is the Thomas family you mentioned earlier the family of Dean?
TheRavenclawNerd123 chapter 16 . 3/18
I love it. It's a totally different perceptive of Aunt Marge and now I actually think that her behaviour towards Harry was partly influence by Petunia and Vernon
Outofthisworldgal chapter 16 . 3/16
Oh I am so in love with this story. I decided to read it when I was going through you other works to see what I wanted to read since I like some of your other stories. Please oh Please tell me that you will continue this. It nice to see a nice Marge I don't think I read another story with Marge even in it and its a nice change. I hope she gets custody and Vernon and Petunia and even Dumbledore get what they deserve. I like the introduction of Tiberius. He is a pleasant new face to the world of Harry Potter. Do I see a future uncle for Harry and husband for Marge? Oh there is just so much to say about what parts I liked so I will just end my review here and hope to see an update in the future.
newteza chapter 1 . 3/1
WOWOWOW, I LOVE this story ! It is not like most of the other ones, special, and I can't wait to read more !
Thank you for writing and sharing it with us,
newteza
AnAncientBard chapter 5 . 3/1
This is fucking heavy shit man, I don't know if I can keep reading this.
10/10
AnAncientBard chapter 3 . 3/1
Oh fuck.
That made my jaw ache.
9/10.
Hope this keeps getting better!
dobbys-stinger chapter 16 . 2/26
update yeah now I have this story favorite
RiceFlower chapter 16 . 2/24
I really like this story and hope you continue it soon.
krysangl chapter 16 . 2/12
I love this story. Your Marge is great and I love how she interacts with Harry. I also like the Guardian dogs and the idea that they protect the wizarding children in the muggle world. I look forward to reading more of this story.
louisejtwin2 chapter 16 . 2/10
This is amazing you need to keep it coming, this is really good
Me2000 chapter 16 . 2/8
this is a really good story. is unc. vernon going to call and rant and rage soon?
I absolutley loathe child abuse, I think one would have to be a sorry exucuse for a human to harm a innocent child.
elena everdeen jackson chapter 16 . 1/27
Omg this is awesome. I love how Draco and Harry are friends. I would have never thought of marge liking Harry but I actually like the idea. Makes me wonder will this change what house Harry or Draco will end up in bc they will both rub off on each other. I do hope that they end up in the same house though. So will dumbledore be evil in this story well if he doesn't easily hand over custody I would say yes. I always did think that dumbledore meddled to much. Can't he get charged for not checking up on Harry since he is also his guardian? Please update soon this story is really good.
sohsunmoon chapter 16 . 1/23
I really like this version of Marge adopts Harry. It the best one I think I've read. So will hermione be a friend of the boys as well? Or will they meet later and just have say the Grangers coming later for dog training? I was thinking that if the courts want someone magical as a guardian maybe Draco's uncle tibby can be it? Looking forward to your next chapter.
wildwolfrose chapter 16 . 1/20
love your story keep up the good work. update soon
1,598 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »