Reviews for Harsh Reality
Ducky1776 chapter 30 . 1/25/2017
Thanks for this great fic. To be honest with you, it had popped up several times on other's favorites list but I just kept picturing the movie Marge and shuddered. Thanks for making her human!
Deleted User 02.06.18 chapter 3 . 1/11/2017
Young Harry reminds me of a house elf!
rytan451 chapter 7 . 1/11/2017
While I do not know who Tiberius's nephew is (doubtless I will be mortified when I later realize how obvious it was), I can tell that despite the obvious effort you've put into writing, some typos seem to have managed to sneak in.
I have no doubt that if you were to comb through what you have written with a fine-toothed comb, you'd root out all of the issues that did manage to sneak in.
I myself have permitted some errors into a draft I had once written (not published). It was rather embarrassing for me when I realized I had made such a huge mistake. (If you want to know more about it, feel free to include it in a reply, if you feel fit to do so.)

A quick run through all the issues I've spotted: Just near the end of this chapter (7. Day Seven), you used the word "maybe" to mean "may be", that is, "might be". You might want to read through the capitalization rules for dialogue, too. In the last sentence in this chapter, that last comma seems as if it ought to be a semicolon. Also, in the third-to-last line, Marge's first name in full is "Marjorie". And finally, while avoiding contractions in the text of an essay is desirable, people speak using contractions, hence you should use them in dialogue.

Marge was thoroughly unpleasant in Prisoner of Azkaban; it is not inconceivable that the additional years of hearing Vernon's defamatory rants against his nephew could have crystallized her negative feelings towards Harry, to the extent that she would think that she would recommend that the use of extreme force in corporal punishment be used against him. In the books, she was also extremely undeveloped, and your development of her - being bitter and biased by her brother, or at least that is my guess - is a pleasant sight.
sexy Seren chapter 31 . 1/10/2017
Love it
Dani for Jesus chapter 7 . 1/2/2017
Tiberius's nephew is Lucius because his last name is malfoy
Wolfgal2001 chapter 18 . 12/10/2016
hhbut
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 12/7/2016
So cute. Growing up slowly but surely in a caring environment will be nice.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 12/7/2016
I think I have an idea about Tiberius here. He wants the Marjorie heheh.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 12/7/2016
So his magic and instinct was to survive but now that he is in a stable environment his magic is not needing to put up as much work thus falling ill.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 12/7/2016
Adorable. I love friendship with Draco. I feel like the characters had so much more potential for friendship rather than a petty rivalry nemesis thing. He wasn't even good at that in canon. Ron honestly barely even made friend status throughout the series. Behavior was constantly back and forth. Would have been an easy enemy to make though. Weak willed, weak minded, and controllable.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 12/7/2016
I feel that something is brewing indeed. Also the method mentioned that Abraxus used to force Lucius to follow is the one that Lucius used on his own son Draco. Fascinating how they would do such things.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 12/7/2016
Oh wow. I had a hunch Tiberius was talking about Lucius Malfoy earlier if only because I had read another story featuring him as a big character. Truly the wonders of coincidence.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 12/7/2016
Ah a jealous dog. I see. Interesting. So basically she doesn't know it but she raises foo dogs. Protector dogs. How interesting. Can he still speak snake? And if so what does this mean for his future? Will he be able to speak to all animals then? Would be interesting.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 12/7/2016
Tiberius Fubster eh? I wonder what family he is part of. Interesting. I found it amusing that he is of the mentality that her not being a pureblood makes her unmatchable with him. Rather sad really.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
Wonderful. Its been 6 or seven days now i'm sure. Amazing what a bit of time can do.
2,736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »