Reviews for Harsh Reality
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 12/7/2016
Adorable. I love friendship with Draco. I feel like the characters had so much more potential for friendship rather than a petty rivalry nemesis thing. He wasn't even good at that in canon. Ron honestly barely even made friend status throughout the series. Behavior was constantly back and forth. Would have been an easy enemy to make though. Weak willed, weak minded, and controllable.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 12/7/2016
I feel that something is brewing indeed. Also the method mentioned that Abraxus used to force Lucius to follow is the one that Lucius used on his own son Draco. Fascinating how they would do such things.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 12/7/2016
Oh wow. I had a hunch Tiberius was talking about Lucius Malfoy earlier if only because I had read another story featuring him as a big character. Truly the wonders of coincidence.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 12/7/2016
Ah a jealous dog. I see. Interesting. So basically she doesn't know it but she raises foo dogs. Protector dogs. How interesting. Can he still speak snake? And if so what does this mean for his future? Will he be able to speak to all animals then? Would be interesting.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 12/7/2016
Tiberius Fubster eh? I wonder what family he is part of. Interesting. I found it amusing that he is of the mentality that her not being a pureblood makes her unmatchable with him. Rather sad really.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
Wonderful. Its been 6 or seven days now i'm sure. Amazing what a bit of time can do.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
Adorable.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 12/7/2016
Ah man. Sad part is this is mostly canon abuse. I still say magic or no he would have died young because of this.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
Seriously nice. Its a nice change on the "ends up with severus" type of schema. Its a good mix.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 12/7/2016
Very magical world. Be prepared not so shitty marge for the abuse your going to be exposed to.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Wait what? Is Aunt Marge reading Harry Potter? ROFL! Philosopher's Stone rofl.
GothicPheonix chapter 24 . 9/10/2016
I have a question since I must've missed it, but when did Luna and Harry meet before? Or does she have a seer ability?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
OMIGOSH ITS SO ADORABLE!
Dashusi4ka chapter 16 . 8/11/2016
humiliation or humility?
Dani for Jesus chapter 10 . 7/25/2016
I want marge to adopt Harry and be his mummy
2,742 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »