Reviews for Harsh Reality
kimjo2 chapter 31 . 12/9/2019
This was a wonderful story! It made me sniffle and I look forward to the sequel. Thanks so much
Shizuka666 chapter 31 . 11/20/2019
Me : "The sequel is now " ...
Also me : Yes! I would not have to beg the author, pray, hope ... to have a sequel.
Shizuka666 chapter 11 . 11/20/2019
Yeah! Draco and Harry became friend. I was hoping for that since I read about Teberious.
Shizuka666 chapter 7 . 11/20/2019
Is Teberius Lucius' uncle?In any case, he is a wizard.
Shizuka666 chapter 1 . 11/20/2019
"Harry walked until the utility room..."(until the end of the chap) OMG! This part made me cry so much
Shizuka666 chapter 1 . 11/20/2019
Just an off-topic remark: how can people get bulldogs? It must be the ugliest dog in the world!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2019
For a second I thought Tiberius Fubster was Dumbledore. I don’t know why, I guess it was because I saw the words long, silver, hair, and blue...
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2019
I USED TO LOVE THE FAMOUS FIVE SERIES!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2019
Ooh! It would be really cool if while Aunt Marge was reading the books, she would read the description of who defeated the dark lord and realize that the description fits Harry completely! Unless it’s AU then...
RevDorothyL chapter 19 . 9/6/2019
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story, but you have Marge stowing books in a cupboard under the stairs in this chapter, while in one of the earliest chapters you'd said that Harry couldn't locate a cupboard like that when Marge told him to go to bed, which is why he ended up in the utility room.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 31 . 8/25/2019
This is only one of a very few stories that Marge is nice to Harry in.

Thanks for your time and effort in writing this story.
The Great Pretender chapter 1 . 8/24/2019
Cheese on toast!
John Deacons fav

( anyone here like Queen ?)
cicibunbuns chapter 7 . 8/23/2019
He's related to the Malfoy's! Every time I heard of him I'm like he's gonna end up a wizard.
Child of Jon Snow chapter 18 . 7/31/2019
When lucius said dumbledore wanted tk meet marge, i was like oh no what are you up to going to imperuis her oblivate?
Oliver chapter 3 . 6/19/2019
this is really interesting, it makes me see different characters in different light. i thoroughly enjoy your story, although you probably wont see this due to how old most HP stories are.
2,736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »