Reviews for Harsh Reality
RevDorothyL chapter 19 . 9/6/2019
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story, but you have Marge stowing books in a cupboard under the stairs in this chapter, while in one of the earliest chapters you'd said that Harry couldn't locate a cupboard like that when Marge told him to go to bed, which is why he ended up in the utility room.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 31 . 8/25/2019
This is only one of a very few stories that Marge is nice to Harry in.

Thanks for your time and effort in writing this story.
The Great Pretender chapter 1 . 8/24/2019
Cheese on toast!
John Deacons fav

( anyone here like Queen ?)
cicibunbuns chapter 7 . 8/23/2019
He's related to the Malfoy's! Every time I heard of him I'm like he's gonna end up a wizard.
Child of Jon Snow chapter 18 . 7/31/2019
When lucius said dumbledore wanted tk meet marge, i was like oh no what are you up to going to imperuis her oblivate?
Oliver chapter 3 . 6/19/2019
this is really interesting, it makes me see different characters in different light. i thoroughly enjoy your story, although you probably wont see this due to how old most HP stories are.
BigRig2.0 chapter 30 . 5/29/2019
My only gripe with the story is that you gave Vernon my name.
Child of Dreams chapter 23 . 5/28/2019
Perdita?
From 101 Dalmations?
Child of Dreams chapter 12 . 5/28/2019
Dion?
He's named after a perfume brand?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/24/2019
Ahhhhhh my heart!
Fiction is the Truth chapter 1 . 4/21/2019
Later, meeting Sirius Black, Harry: hey aunt marge, guess what? Padfoot can turn into a dog!

Marge: give me a second. *returns a few minutes later with the book* is this fiction?

Sirius: as far as I know, no?
marthapreston4 chapter 26 . 4/20/2019
kind of wish marge had pushed more to help her actual nephew in his own way dudley is abused as well
Fast Frank chapter 4 . 3/26/2019
So what had V & P been feeding him?
Fast Frank chapter 2 . 3/26/2019
So you changed your mind and decided that Vernon did tell Harry, that marge likes coffee.
Just can't see a four year old refusing to eat.
bkerrmom1 chapter 25 . 3/25/2019
Sweet slow romance with Marge and Tiberius.
2,742 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »