Reviews for Cheers Darling
Cerise Wilson chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Good job, made me cry. I was always a Bill fan. Thanks!
Rowen Lovecraft chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
You really captured Bills regret
I really enjoyed this
kceniya chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
A very sad and nice story. Thank you very much for it!
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
omg! amazing fic and the Damien Rice lyrics just completed the package! lovely!
Jazminblu chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
What a sad story. I wish you mentioned who Sookie married & really why.
gmwade chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Oh, how excruciatingly heartbreaking. I love the idea that we've never seen the real Bill.

Good story.
SabaceanBabe chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Poor Bill. I particularly like where he realizes that he lost her long ago, not to Eric, but to herself.
outinritefield1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This is very good. A great representation of Bill.
Lotte-Bubbles chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
wow i really liked that it was amazing just a few questions...

A: is sookie a vampire?

B: if not who is she married to?

C: if so who changed her?

thanks if you can answer :D

live to love and love to live
hdgcat chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
This was sad,but at least Bill wasn't suicidal or something which some writers seem compelled to become accustomed to loss I think. They have to.
Spaz85 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I loved the story, it was nice reading something from Bill's point of view
murgatroid-98 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Very nice.
Sameera77 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Lovely story. I really like it.

I wouldn't mind find such an ending in Charlaine Harriss's final book about Sookie Stackhouse(though from Sookie's POV).:)
misscyn chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Aww, you made me want to cry for Bill, and that NEVER happens, so it's a big tribute to your skill. This was just lovely, beautifully crafted, maybe he can't help being the way he is, huh? There, you see, you've gone and made me go soft on my favorite punching bag - dang, you're good.
Marianne H. Stillie chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Congratulations on another perfect story. You've captured Bill's layers of regret and acceptance wonderfully. Sookie's happiness at finally being married to Eric, even though his name is never mentioned, is beautiful. And the final perfect touch was the mention of Sam and his being married. You really wrapped it up the way I hope Charlaine does in the end.