Reviews for Hey partner
Lols chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
funniest fanfiction i ever read. Seriously, 'homosexuality levels'? I love it that you made this fic sound like the game with all the weird choices. Got any more like this?
kaossynn chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
wow...i figured that he was...you know...bi...but you just made me not want to 'reach out to the truth.' lovely story...i liked how you gave seta choices...crack choices but choices none the less. by the way...i like your idea of having kanji and aki fighting. let me know if you have anymore and i'll take it to heart. thank you for reviewing my story. hope you make more
tetsuia chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Gah, it's crack-i-licious. DX!

"Experiment with Kanji" Lol
heylalaa chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
experiment with kanji

LOL.

that was hilarious! xD
SamJaz chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
oh, the hilarity.
moyabomb chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
haha, "your courage needs to be Badass to risk taking a slap from Yukiko"

XD "Luckily your homosexuality was Curious" Fantastic! That whole ending part was just too funny! Though, the thought of Margaret and Igor... ahem... Still, it was fun to read read this! Nice one!
BonusParts chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This was very, very strange, but I had to laugh out loud at the "Your homosexuality" levels.

There are a couple of misspellings (like "You're 'Friends'" should be "Your 'Friends'"), but the overall tone is just so crazy and silly that it all made me laugh. I think if you just clean up some of the spelling and grammar a little, this could be a great crack-fic.
0 The Fool chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This just made my morning! That was awesome!
Hikaru Yamamoto chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Wow, Even better than the last one!