Reviews for Consequences
Frumious-Bandersnatch-46 chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
As someone I knew and loved would say, "Very excellent!"
I especially liked that you were able to give us FOUR separate views:
1) the Doctor,
2) Jack,
3) the youngster, and
4) the outside observer.

Keep well and keep writing!
Maria chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Ohhh, start to finish this is a gorgeous piece of work. I adore how you've dealt with the 456. The characterizations are spot on. Your mature take on Jack is awesome. 3, :) :) :) :)!
Jack's Shadow chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
This is a great piece of sci-fi writing indeed - weird metaphors, various languages and writing systems, and a flawlessly written alien child all add to the environment: we are not on Earth, and we don't forget it. Honestly, I can't praise Anaphu's voice strongly enough. It's wonderful.

Your take on Jack and the Doctor's self loathing and its impact on their relationship is stunning. Overall, this is an excellent short work that I will be returning too. Thanks for writing.
A Smiling Cat chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
I liked this story ... I just recently watched DW and Torchwood (damn my friends, they made me) and, as usual, I'm looking for good stories in the fandoms.

I liked this one, post Children of Earth, with a nice Doctor that is still trying to do the right thing without too much blood. It would be a great help for Jack, to actually have him after the events...

I liked the solution. They warned them, and it will protect every one else. And it was a nice idea, doing this together... Sharing responsibility, even if not really.

Thank you for this great story.
Indigo1100 chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
Wow! Great story! Such an interesting concept to work with to begin with, the Doctor deciding to deal with the 456, and then done is such a wonderful way, from the not-to-be-slave and his culture and his point of view (that was amazing!) to the way Jack and the Doctor feel about what they're doing to the way they discuss it, to the fate that was chosen for the 456. Wonderful read! Thanks!
PrairieDawn chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Totally lost myself in this one. You are such an amazing writer (eek, going fangirl on you, sorry. Ahem.)

Anyway, I look forward to seeing more or your stuff.
goddess of all daleks chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Superb fic! I especially love how much thought you've obviously put into the Squerri and their customs and culture - it just adds that extra touch of depth to this (already so vibrant!) story.
Otter Child chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Ah, very nicely finished. I'm actually glad you let the boy have a larger role; it allows us a deeper insight into the emotions of a victim. And the finish was just. Nice!
Ne'ith5 chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
What can I say except this is one of the best (after) COE fics I've read! I do hope this is a series because I am enjoying how Jack and the Doctor are interacting and how the two of them are healing. And my favorite two lines in the story are: !. struggle...please.

, give me a date and I'll make a note of it. Can't wait for the next story!
thedarkpokemaster chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
this chapter was well done and I am happy the Paequorixi got what was coming to them
Otter Child chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
So very glad there'll be another chapter!
thedarkpokemaster chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
very good keep it up.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Interesting... well I can see where this is heading - whatever they do to attack Jack and Ianto must not permanently kill them, so the Doctor can nip in and retrieve him from the mortuary or something. Nice characterization so far.
Otter Child chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Wow, I love the depth and complexity you've got in this!
mitchellhp chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Great chapter! Anaphu is cute and I can't wait to see what happens next chapter with the 456. Update soon!