Reviews for Worst Combination
Melan Anime chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
so sad! i don't like Aki-Divine couple at all! but this is your story and i liked it!
Darth Writer55 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
lol Divine entering the building through a window.

Divine: hm... this should be Aki's house. window,door/window,door/window... Window. jumps in

bla bla bla.

Aki: uh... how'd you get in Divine?

Divine:uh... the open window?

Aki: you know i left the door unlocked for Yusei right?

Divine: No-Yes! but since im a villan i use windows and grapple hooks :P

XD abridged format of the incident
YousayxAhKey chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
To Lucarly & Aki

Hm... nice story too bad it's Divine's Child with Personality w/ Yusei's Teachings... lol this is just IRONIC to read Watch Yusei shows up to Visit Aki, finds the door unlocked hears some unwanted noises, Taro Crying Mommy Mommy and hearing Divine talking with foul Language twards Aki and telling Taro to STFU brat... need i say more.

Yusei: ohh... that ungrateful bastard too bad this is up to Lucarly to Decide what happens next, man if it was me I'd have that guy hanged...

P.S Lucarly i was hoping "Aki:" would say ew why did you have to pair me up with that ass wipe... W/e. its your fail. Also I think you are delusional. You are perhaps the only one who loves inconclusive endings.

Send me a Email im sure we would have ALOT to talk about .
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Wow. That was really awesome. I don't know how I feel about inconclusive endings overall, but I think this one fit perfectly. I think the personalities are just a little bit skewed, but they have to be to work with this. So it's all good. Keep up the good work, you rock!
WOWZAcoolBEANS chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Wow. I enjoyed that (I guess I am sort of sadistic though...). Taro seems like seven kinds of adorable, and I love the fact that Divine can climb into windows. Although it's sort of alarming that about two minutes after he met his son he'd already want another... :P

Good job!