Reviews for Suspicious Behavior
jupimako chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Great story!
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Loved it. I'll start reading the sequel immediately.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
interesting story
Abandoned-Account2012 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Loved it. Great job! Your Heero was so in-character (as were the other Gundam piolets). Anyway, I will definitely be reading the sequel.
domsijohn chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
love it so cute
DarkBombayAngel chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I love it! -
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
AWSOME!
assurancetourix chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
really good story, really interesting and funny. It would be interessing to have a sequel, even more if the sequel is happening after the order of pheonix to see how Heero will deal with Harry after what happen, it sure I will read it.

good luck with writing

fleur
RogueNya chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I kinda hope you bring a sequel to this and perhaps move it into a story going through after 5th year and after the death of Sirius. Would be interesting to see how they all get on after this.
Dizashe chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Loved it

I like this pairing better than others but there are not enough fics about them

so thanks

I think you did a great job in picturing an emocionless yet very human heero, care for a sequel?

take care

see ya
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Rally good story, but please please please don't leave it like this! Sequel PLEASE! I want to know what happens next!
Mickey chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I love it and you really should write a seqeal to this
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
"Let him pass, Heero." Une said. "Apparently Mr. Potter here has diplomatic immunity."

"I do?" Harry asked in surprise.

*Snicker* *Snort* Ah, poor Harry. You'd think he'd be used to such minor surprises after all these years.

I'm thinking that Duo should definitely not be allowed to give personal advice. At least, not until someone has explained tact to him.

Given the sheer stubbornness of both of them, I find it highly unlikely that they won't meet up again at some point - probably sooner rather than later. Cinnamon.
Calais chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I've read this fic like a million times.. and I love it! Really. Whenever I reach the end of the fic I try to figure out what coud happen next, you mennie! Congrats! Probably you've been asked this like a thousand times but are you going to continue or to make another oneshot? Really, because I would love to see Heero's reaction to magic!
moshi95 AKA sherley C chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
i thought it was very good wish there was more :)