Reviews for Six Months Ago
wolfkitty1103 chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
Great story! Please update soon!
amanda chapter 17 . 8/19/2014
Can't wait to see what comes next I hope that thare son did make it out alove and makes it back to them soon and thay have more pups and he takes in her little kit
Sblck chapter 17 . 7/7/2014
is akihiko really dead or is it just a trick by naraku
Inulover129 chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
Update soon
Guest chapter 17 . 6/11/2014
Well now we are getting somewhere! Finally no Beast just them or really finally just Sesshoumaru. Even if Kagome was drunk she still knew what she was doing, it's Sesshoumaru's first time in control however. I hope you update real soon!:-)
dixiedarling95 chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
hey i have a question, even tho you probably got asked this before. But ...why?...when Sesshomaru saved Kagome and brought her back to the palace when Naraku attacked, why didn't he just use his sword to bring Akihiko back? Surly its hadn't been long sense his death and Sesshomaru could have brought him back.
Black Vampire of the Night16 chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
Oh boy, that was a shocker for Kagome. And Sesshomaru. Kinda makes sense though. I mean, as he was testing her and everything, he seemed completely in control. But really good none-the-less.

Your Faithful Reader,
ShadowPhantom
NikitaTaichou007 chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
Good story. Please update. ;-)
Ryelle chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
I'm convinced you want kill me with sadness... Like seriously I am a total empathizer and I'm going to roll over and die of sadness...
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
Great story, Maya Angelou passed away, keep it coming.

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/5/2014
keep giving updates please!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
FINALLY!
another lemon scene!
I can't wait until the next chpater!

please update soon!
arya304 chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
nooo i dont believe it he couldnt of died no!
PunkJest2248 chapter 16 . 3/24/2014
Uuug i cried e_e. Why did he have to die? Sesshomaru could have revived him with tenseiga. Poor thing... Ah anyways im looking forward to the update. Keep up the good work!
wolfgirl09 chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Please update soon! Looking forward to another chapter :)