Reviews for Spirit Bound
dimkarozabelikov chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
wow! your story was amazing please carry on with the story i loved it sooo much i live for these things !
my 2 guys chapter 13 . 5/13/2011
that was good keep it coming
kristenia alicia hastings chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
OMG FREAKIN GOD TIS BOOK IS SOOO UNBELIEVABLE I GOT 2 GET IT I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT.
lissa chapter 12 . 6/2/2010
omg i am soo excited until the last bookie cums out it is gonna be like soo tadulous!
melissa chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
hey its really great. is that from the book or did you write it from what you think it is. but i still like it. you have a good talent
liza chapter 13 . 4/8/2010
This was terrible! step your game up
Lillian Alexander chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Ok so that was great was it real? well anyway you did a good job because It was awsome again did you make it up I loved it. It was so rose. Was rose re-counting what had happened since sheleft the academy well anyway you really did do an amazing job.
Chey chey chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
This book was amazing. At first when I read chapter one, I thought it was a real excerpt to the actual book, then I read more on the page and realized it was fan made. I was a little dissapointed and almost didn't read it but chapter one really got my attention so when I realized you had practically made a whole book, I started reading all the chapters and then I couldn't stop. This book is so awesome, I can't wait to read your next one!
x-shadow-x-kisses-x chapter 10 . 1/29/2010
heheheheh

oh my gos this is gonn SOUND RANDOM BUT im watching a show about ghosts

cool
x-shadow-x-kisses-x chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
omygod i hope rose is okay i cant believe she lost her memory!
x-shadow-x-kisses-x chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
omg is his dad a strigoi?
x-shadow-x-kisses-x chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
oshmigosh i cant believe dimitris dad is such a looney
x-shadow-x-kisses-x chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
omg i hope everyone lives!
elisha chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
hey, did you write this?

it was really good enjoyed it heaps, cant wait till spirit bound comes out. love vamp academy.

nice work :)
Hatsuhana Ojiro chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
Brillant story, funny and creative.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »