Reviews for Knowing
Melbi chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
Hey, this is a great story! Please update it soon! )
WhereDidYouGo chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
OK... I like this story, but I saw a documentry today that reminded me off this story. The movie was Sharkwater. It is about the finning of sharks. There is some stuff about Sharks behaviour in it, and I thought that I might as well tell you this, an dif you knew thss already then I am sorry. IN your story you had a bunch of people eaten by sharks, when in real life, they would have swam away mostlikly would have been scared away. Also if the sharks did bite one of the people it would have left soon after, not eating it. Sorry if you alreadt kne wthis, but I though I should tell you.
synchro buddy cait chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Really awesome!1 your an awesome author! wow!
Emily Bones chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
gr8 chapter! the extra darkness is kinda cool. thanks for mentioning me the editing is going great and i am working as hard as i can. too bad about the snow at least six inches fell over here. me and my sisters built at least 6 snowmen...
The-Infamous-6 chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
KATHLEEN GOD DAMNIT ITS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD KEEP WRITING MA FRIEND OR ELSE I WILL FIND YOU! I WILL FIND YOU LOL!
Awesome-Vampire-Pixie chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
Wow. I was all like "intresting, she now has powers. COOL!"
SAraH SmAllz chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
Pretty good. Are you trying to copy the movie Orphan though?
anonomouse3.0 chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
loved it! for an idea, why don't you have the volturi guards come across her and she suddenly knows everything about them and she whips their arses!
Awesome-Vampire-Pixie chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
that is a really good story. i hope you contuine
AB967 chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
Please keep on writing! I love this story!:P
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
Read the story, REALLY GOOD! As you might say: A to the W with a hint of E,S,O,M finish off with a sick little E. HAHAHA I like that :D I realy want you to do another chapter :D Please please please please please. I need to know what happens next!
vampwolfgurl6195 chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
love her cool powers and stuff. what's gonna happen next chapter. you should totally write more. i love it already.

p.s. can you help me with my story. i kinda have writer's block. and there is a poll on my profile. take it please!
vampwolfgurl6195 chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
good.
vampwolfgurl6195 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
its really good. sounds kinda familiar in some ways but very good.
Emily Bones chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Wow! This is really good! Keep up the good work! Your idea is really amazing. Wish i came up with it... I have started another story and it will be up soon.