Reviews for Waxing Gibbous
alessa-vulturi chapter 21 . 7/9
Whaaaaaat?! It canot end like this! Is there a sequel!? :S
alessa-vulturi chapter 19 . 7/9
Seriously?! You fucking ass! I can't believe you Edward! You're an asshole! Arggggg! Jacob loves you, you imbecile!
alessa-vulturi chapter 17 . 7/8
Noooo! What is wrong with him!? He's an idiot! Doesn't he understand he's killing Jacob! Arggggggg!
alessa-vulturi chapter 16 . 7/8
alessa-vulturi chapter 15 . 7/8
Soo that was a nightmare right? Wtf ._.
I don't understand why Seth felt the need to do that, is it related to Isabella? I mean, it all would make sense if Seth had imprinted on Jasper, which I was hoping wpuld happen xD
alessa-vulturi chapter 13 . 7/8
After finishing this amazing fic I will definitely go to read some Carlisle/Edward .
alessa-vulturi chapter 9 . 7/8
Seth is soo cute! Amd what happened to Jasper, will he recover? Arghhh why did Isabella did that!?
alessa-vulturi chapter 8 . 7/8
First Carlisle now Emmet, I'm reading a Jakeward! I'm a fangirl you can't do this to me! . oh gosh! Now I ship them! Hahahahaha although Carlisle/Edward is not a new ship for me .
NawelKim chapter 21 . 3/16/2015
This is such a good story! It's the 2nd time I read it and I can't remember if I left a review then... It is so difficult to find good stories about this pairing in this fandom. The whole story feel so right. The characters, their relationships, how they feel and how they react... The ending is painful. I keep wondering what happen next. For Edward and Jacob but also for Jasper, and the rest of both families. I hope someday you'll find the time and inspiration to write the sequel. And if this day come at all, I'll be glad to read you again.
Thank you for an amazing journey!
Reader09109 chapter 21 . 11/23/2014
Hi there! Just wondering if you were ever going to return to write the sequel? :)
Casper chapter 21 . 5/18/2014
If you ever get a chance it would be amazing I'd you update! I've read this fic countless time, one of the best pieces of written fiction I've encountered across any fanbase! The way you handled the characterizations and relationships of the pack and coven is so skilful. I especially love your descriptions, they are so powerful- like your description of the packmind voices! It would be awesome if you could spend time on the sequel :)
moving-acc chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
Sequel? :c
The Smile chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I have poured through this story countless times, rereading everything over and over again until my eyes were aching and my heart was weary. I am in love with this story even after finding it two years ago. Well written Jakeward stories that continuously thrill me are rather hard to come by and you managed to create and weave this wonderful world that I am very sad to see go. I know you have probably all but forgotten the Twilight fandom entirely as it has been shunned to the fandom underworld by all mutual parties...However, I really really REALLY (I cannot stress the "really's" enough) wish that someday you will continue this or atleast post the raw bones of the sequels you stated you wish to write about in your Profile. I am left constantly wondering if Jasper gets any better and as always, I am stressing over Edward and Jacob...If you can find the time, come back from your hiatus and entertain us once again.

Your devoted fan,

AlwaysAnAussie chapter 21 . 11/18/2013
I was completely enthralled with this fic but kind of disappointed in the end. It felt to abrupt and no sense of closure.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 19 . 11/18/2013
argh why could Edward have answered with 'you' when Jacob asked him if he needed anything, after waking up? argh