Reviews for Waxing Gibbous
NawelKim chapter 21 . 3/16
This is such a good story! It's the 2nd time I read it and I can't remember if I left a review then... It is so difficult to find good stories about this pairing in this fandom. The whole story feel so right. The characters, their relationships, how they feel and how they react... The ending is painful. I keep wondering what happen next. For Edward and Jacob but also for Jasper, and the rest of both families. I hope someday you'll find the time and inspiration to write the sequel. And if this day come at all, I'll be glad to read you again.
Thank you for an amazing journey!
Reader09109 chapter 21 . 11/23/2014
Hi there! Just wondering if you were ever going to return to write the sequel? :)
Casper chapter 21 . 5/18/2014
If you ever get a chance it would be amazing I'd you update! I've read this fic countless time, one of the best pieces of written fiction I've encountered across any fanbase! The way you handled the characterizations and relationships of the pack and coven is so skilful. I especially love your descriptions, they are so powerful- like your description of the packmind voices! It would be awesome if you could spend time on the sequel :)
Sicarius Domini Erebus chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
Sequel? :c
The Smile chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I have poured through this story countless times, rereading everything over and over again until my eyes were aching and my heart was weary. I am in love with this story even after finding it two years ago. Well written Jakeward stories that continuously thrill me are rather hard to come by and you managed to create and weave this wonderful world that I am very sad to see go. I know you have probably all but forgotten the Twilight fandom entirely as it has been shunned to the fandom underworld by all mutual parties...However, I really really REALLY (I cannot stress the "really's" enough) wish that someday you will continue this or atleast post the raw bones of the sequels you stated you wish to write about in your Profile. I am left constantly wondering if Jasper gets any better and as always, I am stressing over Edward and Jacob...If you can find the time, come back from your hiatus and entertain us once again.

Your devoted fan,

Eleanor
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 21 . 11/18/2013
I was completely enthralled with this fic but kind of disappointed in the end. It felt to abrupt and no sense of closure.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 19 . 11/18/2013
argh why could Edward have answered with 'you' when Jacob asked him if he needed anything, after waking up? argh
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
I only just found this and it's really interesting.
Fantastic ideas and I can't wait to see how this plays out.
Babeloun chapter 21 . 9/28/2013
I'm not login right ow but that's my account name. I've been following this fic for ever and I wanted to know if you are still planning to write the Sequel? Please do! your story is amazing!
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 21 . 7/22/2013
Okay. Please tell me that's not the end. Or else I think I'm gonna cry.
Trebor chapter 21 . 7/16/2013
GOD dammit you ended it there arghh ill never be able to sleep now good though i liked it
StratusNight428 chapter 21 . 7/12/2013
I absolutely loved the plot of this. I hope that you plan to continue it :)
Athena0 chapter 21 . 7/5/2013
*cries* where is the sequel?... fantastic story by the way, but what would be more fantastic is to find out how it ends.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/27/2013
loved it
her illusion chapter 21 . 5/11/2013
oooh,very bella part was very unusual and somehow weird,the jasper bit was..haunting,like how things that might seem good on the surface might not always be.i thought jasper would have more of an affin9ty with horses than dogs,but the image was cute too and the seth and edward becoming a pack bit was just cool,though seth experiencing what edward did with jacob is just rather disturbing..anyway,i'll definitely read the sequel,if you ever get 1 up!can't wait to find out how matters are going to be resolved