Reviews for The Break Up
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
This is SO Wilson. Always ditching House to come to the rescue of some needy women so he can provide the shoulder for her to cry on and get his "FIX". I have said this many many times, but once more won't hurt...I HATE WILSON AND CUDDY
an-ocean-in-the-sky chapter 10 . 10/20/2010
I've just reread this and I really love it. Can't remember if I reviewed it or not. (Maybe at LJ.) I love House's clumsy pursuit of Cameron and her reluctance to give in. And this line made me giggle:

House sincerely wished Wilson wasn't such an insufferable know-it-all. It would save him so much trouble if his friend was an idiot.

Hee! Great characterization.
Alexis Rockford chapter 9 . 9/29/2010
Oh. My. God.

I haven't read this in a while and I am giddy over how ridiculously good this is. The third and forth paragraphs are pure poetry.

"She was the ocean to his shore."

Why can't I write like that, dammit!

Anyway, it's too bad your love for this fandom has gone by the wayside, because this is so awesome I could wet myself.

On a more personal note, if you don't get published, I'll spontaneously combust.
Alexis Rockford chapter 8 . 9/23/2010
"Emotions shouldn't take preeminence over medicine, and yet his were."

Hmm, me thinks this statement is more in character than the canon crap that's going on right now. I find this infinitely more believable than the Huddy "our love transcends all our hospital duties" mantra from the seaason 7 premier.

"House wondered why his office seemed so confined all of the sudden. He wasn't developing claustrophobia was he? . . . House's mouth was dry. He was sure it was from the Vicodin he had swallowed a few minutes before Wilson's arrival."

Can you say "de-nial," boys and girls? Epic stuff. :D
linelm chapter 10 . 9/17/2010
Great story!
parisdamour chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
good story, i liked the sweet ending!
Alexis Rockford chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
Your writing style has matured so much the past few years. I'm amazed at the way you make the most tired phrases pop with freshness.

Some of my favourite parts:

"It was an invitation, but House wasn't sure he wanted to accept it."

"He realized the discomfort he had been experiencing over the last couple of weeks was not heartburn but jealousy. And it was not the cute variety that every high school girl hopes her boyfriend will feel when she flirts with the captain of the football team. It was the green-eyed, all-consuming kind that Othello probably wished he had never exhibited."

"House fumbled in his pockets until he found his Vicodin. Just grasping the plastic bottle calmed his nerves. He took two pills for the pain."

Something tells me the Vicodin is not going to help House's deep emotional pain.
JuneSummer chapter 10 . 3/6/2010
I just read this in a road. Really nice fic! Too bad Cameron is not on the show anymore.
Limaccia chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
I agree with another reviewer who said they really enjoyed the part where House threw the keys into Cameron's apartment and she then let him in. It really does seem just like House, including what he did next when he hid the keys, while acting innocent as a lamb.
da3lech chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
Nice fic... Quite heart-warming..
Dear Spiderman chapter 10 . 1/7/2010
Awh.

I loved this from start to finish. No exceptions anywhere.
o.ForeverYoung.o chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Aw, great story...Really enjoyed it :)
Sophies-Welt chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
Aw awesome end! Love it :-)
All-I-need chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
I

LOVE

THIS!

I dont have anything else to say. Im crying.

Isi )
AllyCameron chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
Wonderful chapter, this is perfect!