Reviews for Hate the Game, Love the Player
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 17 . 6/26/2012
Hey! Don't worry! I happen to think that you do it very well for your first time (since you saidd it was the first time you wrote third person). Although it HAS been a very long time since your last update, I'm pretty sure you will continue this story for many reasons. I hve to say to you, again, that It's one of the best Gaasaku fics that I have read! There are very few good ones out there so I apreciate this one hehe :) I'll send you a small private message, I hope you can read it.

Thanks for writng this awesome story! I am really very eager to read your next chapter!

God bless you and have a good day!

Jean :)
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
Argg I hope Ssuke dies! Or atleast never touches Sakura again! : What is sakura going to do about Sai? I hope he doesn't mess things up! Yay! Gaara beat sasuke up! And he put up against Shukaku to protect her too! Aww I really really want to know what happens next! T_T

"She ended up doing a pretty good job that night...He smirked at his thoughts, puffing a smoke ring into the night sky. A real good job..." hahaha I don't know but that made me laugh XD

Sorry but I'm a bit lost (again). Did Shukaku doo erm, something more to sakura? D:
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
"This is definitely...not going as planned." What did Gaara mean? Was he, hoping for her to say something to him? I know sakura was on her part. Haha, drama queen, drama king XD I like the Sabaku no sibling's moments very much :) And I also think it's pretty cool that Shukaku is actually a person and not the demon inside him! Although I'm sure he'll act something like that. It's the first time I read about him in this way. Nice idea :) And Oh! Gaara's worried about Sakura! That's a great advance!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
I thinks it's nice that Hinata is always noticing when something's wrong with Sakura n_n Haha, the doc thought he was her boyfriend! Well I hope she's not to wrong about that, i mean, after all it's a Gaara/Sakura story :)

Yay! She's starting to fall in love with him! :3 but OMG Sasuke ruins her moments of peace! At least Gaara was there for her, but I can't believe Sasuke really DID want to kill her... he, look at me, hating him as if it were real, but hey! Your story is alot like real life, and I find it pretty cool that you can actually handle theses hard topics about raping and cutting yourself..depressive modes,it's a hard thing to write but you do it quite well actually. Keep up the good work!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
Shes traumatized : but I would be acting the same way if I were in here place. It's just so hard to trust someone after you've been hurt so badly... It's just, hard...

Besides that, emm, I think it's kind of cute that Gaara starts chuckling even though it's only a few times. After all, he IS a good person so why not act like it some times?

Great chapter!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
Poor Ino, and poor Sakura, If only Ino knew what was happening... It "could" be easier for both of them, i don't know...

And I can't believe Gaara chuckled! :D I'm so happy that the GaaSaku moments are more intense every time!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
Damn it! Sakura should talk to someone!

But thank you Hinata for making the first move! And thank's Gaara for going after her! aww :3 I swear, i'm so excited about your story! And I think I'm reading it too fast lol
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
How cute! he was up there waiting for her :3 He's sweet on the inside even though he doesn't want to acccept it I'm glad Ino's finally noticing!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
I like it, that he noticed she wasn't OK! Haha take that Sasuke! Gaara took her with him :) Did Sasuke do anything to her while Gaara was looking for her? D: I didn't wuite understand that part but anyway, it's so cool that he fought Sasuke for her! I love him! GaaSaku is my favorite pairing and I can only find very few good storys about them, but trust when I say, your's is one of the best I have read!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
He likes talking to her! Thats some great advance! Yey! She's just crazy lol, that made me laugh haha. Poor Sakura... I might sound weird but I feel sorry for her :/
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
Awww he took her to her room! :3 And I have more reasons for hating Sasuke now -.- He's an idiot! He should really, really die! at least in your story I mean :S but I would never forgive him!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
That's what Matsuri gets for being so, well, Matsuri! Lol sorry for that, I don't like her very much... What caused the fire alarm? I think I missed that part .-. But woohoo! Sakura went after Gaara *-*
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
: So Yashamaru is evil here too! Grrr. Well, atleast there was a little GaaSaku moment! Yay! :P I'm really in your story!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
Sasuke is a jerk : and I love Gaara's bad boy attitude. You write so cool!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 3 . 6/26/2012