Reviews for Loneliness Be Over
sarahlouise80 chapter 9 . 7/3/2011
fantastic it.i think bella and edward are perfect for each she needs to decide where her heart lies wether its still with embry or with soon
Gillis6 chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
The story is good can't wait to read more of it.
sonia gg chapter 9 . 11/10/2010
love the story sofar

eagerly waiting for an update!

sonia
MentalAsylumNewbie chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
i LOVE UR STORY
EverlastingMuse chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
good!
katmiles77 chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Wow...I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews. It's so well written and different. I wasn't expecting the usage of Embry the way you have and I really like it. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Nayaritism chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I'm so loving this right now.

Ok so that scene with her and Jake and lets that "silent" tear slip down her cheek to the floor board and it was like the crack in her wall . . . GAH. The imagery there was just PERFECT. I felt and saw it beautifully.

And then the letter was so very . . . real? I guess, it's just what I would imagine a letter I would get from someone I love but who is young and in that sort of situation. I thought you did a really good job with that.

Now the "gift." WOW. I was sitting here (NOT rolling around, but I'll get to that) and reading it twice (I'm a slow reader) because I didn't get it "look at the sign." I was like what and then when the next scene he was there it was just so beautiful. I like REALLY felt the love that all of them have and the intensity of her pain in leaving them.

That is just such a great thing to get across. ESPECIALLY in the first chapter . . . it's the best kind of bait.

Which now brings me back to the fact that I SO need that iPad. Because I just KNOW that I'm gonna want to keep reading when I'm comfortable and all into the story and I just CAN'T do that if I'm not like moving something. LOL. Even as I sat here I like switched legs and shifted chairs at least ten times.

I'm SO excited about where you're going with this. And ALSO I'm interested in Charlie's new job. What is it exactly? Hmm.

OHHH And this: "I chuckled at Jake's word choice. There was never anything sensible about my relationship with Embry. But I wasn't big on the sensible either."

Yeah . . . ummm THAT sounds familiar! ;)

xxNaya
Jane.Doe013 chapter 9 . 5/29/2010
What's happening? You haven't updated in a while? I really love this story and I hope you continue writing it! :D
thatisastory chapter 9 . 5/7/2010
Oh! Oh good, Jake will make her feel better! Aw, the texts back and forth between Edward and Bella-I love this Edward so much. LOL the whole food thing-the dismay, the sugary nose, and OMG the slapping of Emmett's hand. Ugh but aw, aw ferris wheel, hands, omg omgomgomg are they going to "Don't look down" *gasp, on edge of seat* awaitWATWHYDIDYOUSTOPBELLA? NO. BAD BELLA. ...NOT AVAILABLE YET? UM. YES. YOU ARE. GTFO. DON'T LET HER GET AWAY WITH THAT BS EDWARD. Oh good, he isn't. Side note: I totally just got annoyed and lit a cigarette. Back to the story. Of course Tanya has an army of blondes, but there really, really needs to be a cunty red head in there who wishes she were a blonde, lol. Another side note: The waitress next to me has the world's shortest shorts on, and she just bent over like...right next to my head. I'm massively uncomfortable Meg, holy shit. Back to the story. Oh, bravo Edward, lol, demonstrating prowess at the dunking booth. OMG and he won her a toy, how sweet! Aw, the lifeguard stand-it's their place! They are so cute together. Oh, I can't wait to read more!

fin!
thatisastory chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
Want to know how late I am? Very. But I'm writing this as I go, because ya know, it's fun that way.

"The good doctor" -I like the line and the character! She's nice. I find myself just as nervous as Bella though, as she gets the once over. Personal moment: Algebra 3? There is such a thing? Fuck I feel so inadequate, I only just made it through Algebra 2! Continuing... may have stuck her bottom lip out, ellohell. Of course she did. Aw poor Bikini-Bella! Oh and yes, the devil is indeed in those eyes, Bella, don't be fooled. This whole bit about Rose adds beautiful depth to her as a character-especially now that Bella identifies with her. Beautiful characterization on Bella too, with the thoughts back to what pain really means for her. AW NON-PUSHY ANNOYING PIXIE ALICE IS GIVING HER A MAKEOVER. SO FUCKING ADORABLE. She's totally not a know it all bitch, and I love it! She's reasonable! Firm! Wise. OMG I CUNT DO EYELINER AT ALL, I IDENTIFY WITH THE WATERY-EYED BELLA. Oh! Sad Bella is sad. :(

fin.
blackRoses15 chapter 9 . 5/2/2010
I love this story can't wait for the next chapter!
kj577913 chapter 9 . 4/1/2010
Nice story!

Update!

xox

Lulu
bexi21 chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
I think I'm just as frustrated as Bella! haha I'm just glad Edward didn't act all moody after she asked for more time. Totes LOVE this Edward. I know you don't think you write him well, but you do bb. ;)

The whole carnival event was adorable but my absolute favorite part was the very end. I'm sure I blushed just by reading it. It was just so darn cute and it left a stupid, silly smile on my face.

You've done it again, girl. Fab update! 3
SabLuvsLogan chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
Great update, liked that she didn't just jump right in even if she let the kiss progress, it seemed more natural for her to hold back at least for now. Looking forward to the next update, something tells me T is gonna try and make B's school life hell.
k562 chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
I love this and I'm glad you're continuing it. I'm sorry your husband's been deployed, I understand how stressful and sad it is to have someone you love over there.

I'm happy that Edward is in it for good and wants to wait for her. So sweet 3