Reviews for Those You've Known
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This was fantastisc! I really loved it, although I had to go on youtube so I could hear the song and know what was going on and everything, but it was all just so fantastic. I loved Liir! He was beyond adorable and... well, this was just amazing. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful job.
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
That was amazing, the writing in this was phenomenal and the whole thing was kind of...spooky, especially the 'dream'.

Good job & keep writing!
Merina Thropp chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
that was incredible :D
TheSquintiestSquint chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
This was so beautiful. Words just escape me. This was worth creating the summer fic exchange right here. Kudos girl.

-“Yes,” Glinda nodded softly, having connected the dots far before Boq. “I think.”

“So do I!” Liir declared proudly before frowning.-

This made me laugh.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This is really excellent! I can't figure out why you don't have a bunch of reviews for it yet (except that it got buried rather quickly with the inundation of long-weekend posts).

Song fics are so hard because integrating lyrics either works really well or not at all. I think you fell into the really well category though I'll admit I'm far too unfamiliar with Spring Awakening melodies for the lyrics to have been anything but poetry for me. Still, that was a powerful scene.

I really like the tentative relationship Glinda and Boq have formed. You wrote both characters exceptionally well! I like Liir; I love that he's a little talker and giving Fiyero and Elphaba the runaround. And, as much as I love a happy reunion -Glinda holding Boq back so they could disappear into the forest without being seen was really cool. I love the reverence that gesture gave Elphaba and Fiyero's hideaway and I love that it was enough for her to know that they'd made it out safe and relatively happy.

I'd love to see you write some "real" Glinda/Boq and I looked over your profile and I must say this "Glinda the Vampire Slayer" thing sounds like a heck of a lot of fun. Sorry for gabbing your ear off -or eyes out as the case may be. Awesome work! I hope you return to fanfiction writing soon!