Reviews for Frozen Assets
Carri007 chapter 20 . 4/5
This was really good! Well thought out, and the characters were spot on. Great job :)
curiositycollection chapter 19 . 9/6/2013
"we are far too smart and attractive not to survive this job."
- Hahaha. I can hear Pete saying this :)

This is a GREAT story and it's wonderfully written! Fantastic work :)
curiositycollection chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
A big confrontation scene with the bad guy, and a dramatic Pete-in-jeopardy cliffhanger! Great chapter :)
curiositycollection chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
LOVE the artifact, its history and how it works, and especially all the ways the two kids used the artifact, like moving the car :)

You've done a GREAT job with the characters and dialogue, for Myka & Pete, and for the new characters.
curiositycollection chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
The interactions between Myka, Pete, and their younger counterparts are so well-written. Great chapter!
curiositycollection chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
I really like how you've fleshed out the town characters: the B&B owners, the bookstore owner, Laura Wilder and her father.
The interactions between Pete & Myka, and their interactions with the townspeople, make your story interesting and keep your story moving at a good pace :)
curiositycollection chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
Interesting background and set-up for your artifact-case. Well done :)
curiositycollection chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
"She saw two Petes, and she was equally annoyed at both of them."
- LOL!
Very cute way for them to "choose" a B&B :)
curiositycollection chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Aww, a Season 1 fanfic! I am very sentimental about S1.
Thank you for adding another "episode" :)
Guest chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
I know I'm super late from when this was finished but I absolutely LOVED it. I also loved the Castle reference a few chapters back and I had to squee like a fangirl. Seriously though, awesome fix and everything. Hope to read more of your stuff!
Hagan99 chapter 20 . 4/28/2013
Stumbled upon your story because someone favorited it. I really enjoyed it and your artifact was creative. Nice work.
crittle247 chapter 20 . 12/23/2011
Awesome story! I felt like I was watching the story rather than reading it. Your artifact story/history was done so well! Great story! I give you two tumbs up and a plate of cookies ;)
SilverAndFlames chapter 20 . 8/8/2011
Really loved this fic! (Which explains why i finished reading it at 1am...)

Fab! WEll done! Looking forward to reading more of your stuff!
SilverAndFlames chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
Am really enjoying this fic! Really fits with the characters- very believable.

Especially loving the story though- fab idea!

Must go read more!
Viktorija chapter 20 . 10/2/2010
"It's not a naked woman Pete. It's just a Mustang."

Pete finally regained his voice, still fixated on the shiny, gorgeous red machine down the hill. "Same difference."

Myka bit her lip, amused. "Excuse me?" - loved this bit :D