Reviews for Sunflowers and Fireworks
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This is just so f-ing cute!
ScaredLily13 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
My name is LovelyLily13.I was scared by a horrifying story yesturday. So for now im scared id tell ya. Anyway i never really saw Conway and Dawn as a couple but they sound really cute. And once you think about it, their names sound pretty catchy together. Dawn and Conway,Dawn and Conway,Dawn and Conway!-
Cakedecorator chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This is a great story!

Why did you call it "StalkerShipping", when it's really called "HeatTagShipping"?

Actually, there was one error you made with the Pokemon lineup.

Dawn's Pokemon: Piplup, Pachirisu, Mamoswine, Cyndaquil, Buneary, and Togekiss.

Ash's Pokemon: Pikachu (as always), Torterra, Infernape, Buizel, Gible, and Staraptor.

Brock's Pokemon: Croagunk, Sudowoodo, and Chansey.

Conway's Pokemon: Slowking, Heracross, Shuckle, Aggron, Lickilicky, and Dusknoir.
Looneytastic chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Cute I love this shipping it makes me laugh
The Black Reshiram chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
i don't usually like heattagshipping all that much, but i love this story! great job.
Almiaranger chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Aw, this is really cute. You're startinig to make me consider this ship. . .
CurrentCurrant chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I can't believe Ash just abandoned Dawn! This is so awesome!
Invasion of the Cats chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Well, finally got around to reviewing.

Anyways, that was a great story! HeatTagShipping really needs more love... *Realizes hypocrisy in statement*

Let's get this over with first. My main advice is to use a seperate line for diolougue. It's not a big issue, but it's considered more proper or something.

Anyways, it was a really well-written story. I liked the eye-focus a lot, too. Also, you portrayed Conway differently than the norm, which was really nice. The character interaction was great, too. So, to summarize it, great job!
songfire15 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Cute! I liked how you made Conway give her sunflowers! It was so sweet, and that Poem was AMAZING! Loved it! :) Great story!
Monaty'sfantasy chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
STALKASHIPPING! Is so hngg...!~ But it really is sweet and fluffy...I had lots of D'AW moments, that my mom thought I was sick(because I was hyperventilating by the large amounts of cuteness)and of my more favorite pairings~ hehe...
Sayjay1995 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
SO KAWAII! (Japanese for cute)

Write more HeatTag shipping please! I have another one that I'll be publishing here soon enough, but until then we must fulfill the needs of HeatTag shipper fans everywhere!
Kahtita chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Yay! Stalkershipping! lol
PerlaNemesis chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Great story! I never thought that Conway could be so romantic! But I loved that side of him. :D
SailorSun546 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Oh that was so precious! I swear I was commenting on how sweet Conways was after every single paragraph, my heart is still pounding! Thank you so much, this is the first truly satisfying fic I've read of these two, and cannot possibly thank you enough! A little predictible but I wouldn't have it any other way, it was just so dang cute I can't sit still. I would have liked it if you had elaborated on he battles though. It is Pokemon after all, and you just can't ignore the main attraction to the series. It would have been awesome if you wrote out a particularly difficult battle scene where it lookes like Conway's about to lose and then he pulls off a spectacular win, elaborating on Dawn's emotions on the side. Aslo in the Ferris Wheel scene, you didn't write in where they finally got of the ride, that was confusing for a minute. After all it doesn't make sense to walk off the top of a Ferris Whee. XD But really, I love his poems so much, they were so sweet, and the scene where he first kisses her in the dark was perfect for his creeper character. AARRG I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH! I think I'll read it again! 8D
Anon chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I'm not much for HeatTag, he seems too stalkerish for Dawn but I thought this was adorable! I may have to reconsider my favorite ships now. ;)