Reviews for Attempt Number Four
Chris Pine Fan chapter 1 . 6/23
I love McKirk stories! There the best although Spirk stories are good too! Glad I found this story! Thank you for a great story!
nhrc chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I could not go to bed before I finish this bedtime story.
It was good. . .
Really good one. . .
Now I'll go to sleep peacefully hopefully for good dreams.
dreamschemer chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I've got to say that this story, while I get where it comes from, is disturbing. I've had a friend whose boyfriend used threats of self-harm to keep her with him. Think for a moment just how much responsibility rested on my friends shoulders, to be the sole keeper of her boyfriend's life; how twisted and wrong their relationship was because he, in the end of the day, was forcing her to bend to his will.

In my personal experience, real love can only occur once you've learned to love yourself. Self-harm is the antithesis of self-love, and thus such a person would be incapable of truly loving another.
pikachumomma chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
i loved it!
shadowglove chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
*grins*

LOVED the last line!
Renn chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Loved it!
Leo6656 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This was fantastic. A little dark but it's the reality of life sometimes. Great ending.
urshit chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This sucks
joeperrysbabe chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Omg...totally loved this! :D
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
love it!
Kirsten-B chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
It was dark, but nicely written - so, I really liked your one-shot.
Dana Katherine chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I really liked this, even if it was incredibly depressing at some points. ;) Great job!
JadeMac2442 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I'm normally a Spirk fan, but this was incredible. I love the tiny attention to detail, the way you describe the kiss with Jocelyn, and the proposal. Its all so perfect. It suits them. Exquisitely done.
newt gayszler chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
d'aw :3
gone5eva chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Oh my...I think you've pulled me into Kirk/McCoy pairings now.