Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
BelxFran chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Shishishi! This story rocks!
IliiterateFool chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
lol, so basically, we're going to be whoring out his lips? WIN! yes, dat one question was totally a win!
hoodoo80 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Can I say you're practically my hero for writing this? It was absolutely hilarious! I love your Disney fairy tale twists! And I think it's fantastic that Hibari is always the one sleeping, cause if he wasn't, I don't think he'd be the one to try and kiss anyone awake. More like he would a) beat them to a pulp to see if they wake or b) leave them there because they aren't disturbing the peace by just laying there lol. But who you picked as fairies, the evil witch and his subordinates ah, it was so amusing. :D Thank you for taking the time to write this!
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Heehee... Go Ryohei... "lucky he was a good kisser" LOL Love 3
Angelde1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Aw, this was cute! Pretty IC, and Ryohei makes for a great prince charming. ALSO:

“We’re faeries!”

“I already knew that. You aren’t exactly quiet.”

WIN. So much win.

My only issue is this: Mukuro laughed, and Ken laughed, and Chikusa stayed silent. -sentence is awkward. I'm not sure if you were going for polysyndeton, but it looks odd here. Just small nit-pick. Nice story though.
marinamer chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Haha. Looks that could kill! XD It figures Mukuro would be the evil faerie. lol. 'Mist rolled in from the door.' What great use of Mukuro's element! The idea of Tsuna, Yamamoto, and Gokudera raising Hibari is really hilarious. They must have raised him wrong. Hibari is such a handful! My favorite part has got to be 'WOW, YOU ARE EXTREMELY BEAU-' and then punch! What a Ryohei like thing to do! Hibari punching Ryohei after every exclamation is just love! Such a beautifully violent boy Hibari is. Hibari's really funny. Haha. Gokudera and his 'Not that kind of faerie' Simply Priceless. And his extremely amusing 'whoring out his lips.' omg!XD Aw. This part was so sweet:'He had fallen for his fiancé without even realizing it.' Such love. I think Hibari has got to be the most loveable character ever: 'the feeling of being molested too much for one to stay asleep for much longer' , I really love this fic. Your manipulation of KHR is wonderful! I love a well-written 3318. Thanks so much! have a happily ever after. _ I love the ending!