Reviews for On My Own
vampiregurl chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
gosh he never learns.
vampiregurl chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
he deserved it.

bella has been his rock. his everything. and yet this is how he repay her? if you don't have feelings for her don't lead her on. i think that could have still save their friendship.

now bella knows everything. about he and tanya's six month relationship. that must have hurt a lot. because he has been keeping it a secret and lying to her all these while.

he's going to have to fight like hell to gain her forgiveness.
vampiregurl chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
wooohooo jasper's coming!
vampiregurl chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
that asshole. some best friend he is. so oblivious. he knew all this time about the kiss and still do it. best friends don't do that. not only that he played her for a fool.
Dinx chapter 16 . 9/15/2010
Love it! However, I just realized that you haven't updated since January. :( Are you going to continue the story? I really hope that you do because now that they're finally together, I want to see what happens. Really great chapter and sweet story, bb! :)
Dinx chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
Awe, I'm so happy right now! They love each other and they've both finally admitted it. Gah! I love it! So cute!
Dinx chapter 7 . 9/14/2010
Oh my God! He's such an idiot! Ugh! I want to punch him for her. :(
Dinx chapter 6 . 9/14/2010
He just doesn't learn, does he? I almost felt bad for him. Almost.
Dinx chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
Haha! That's what he gets. ;-)
Dinx chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
I seriously had tears in this chapter. Poor Bella.

I really love a slow burn, though, so I'm hoping that this story leads them back together.
Dinx chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
So, I came by your profile after you left me a really sweet review earlier and I started reading your story! I've gotta say, I love it so far. I already feel really bad for Bella and want to kick Edward's ass. LOL! I can't wait to read more! ;-)

And super cool that you're a Maryland girl! If you couldn't guess, I am too. I just live in Texas now. Haha.
robsten63 chapter 16 . 9/5/2010
LOved ittttt!
Quackyz chapter 16 . 7/28/2010
luv it! update soon :]
fihcan chapter 16 . 3/22/2010
Edward is a dick and doesnt deserve her, but I suppose you cant choose who you love.

p.s. Edward and Alice doing the nasty is...nasty.
symphiann chapter 16 . 1/25/2010
Awesome story! I can't wait for the next chapter!