Reviews for Lovable Idiot
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Y'know, it *does* seem as if DiNozzo is always the one getting injured in some way or another. I'm surprised he doesn't have his own dedicated bed at the nearest hospital.

Thanks for the story and for leaving Ziva out of it; I still don't think she got the proper punishment for wanting Tony dead.
Belker chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Cute! Thanks for posting.
/B
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Love the way a bullet doesn't phase Tony but desk duty for a month is downright terifying! Lol! Brilliant fic, though was dying to see Gibbs hig Tony. Not really in Gibb character, I guess, but after all that worrying I kinda hoped it would happen. :)
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Awesome, love it~
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Oh that was good. I loved the last part...desk duty for a month. That'll teach Tony not to scare, fine, worry (scare) Gibbs. It was very good, and the laugh you allowed at the end was a nice touch. 10/10
Mulderette chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Loved that! Great writing :)
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
haha loved this, so in character :D great job :D
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Aww poor Tony, Gibbs is always so mean to him. In an adffectionate way of course.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
LOL, cute
Squee-bunny chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I love how that last threat from Gibbs sounds like such a father-like line, except it's desk work instead of being grounded _ Especially with the finality: "For a /month/" Perfect.
diana teo chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I've just visited your site after your latest tag and discovered this treasure trove of lovely stories! I really like your style and am amazed to find that you're only 17! (are you're still 17..?).Pretty mature and empathetic writing,I must this story,especially how you did the flashbacks and Tony's horrified 'Boss!'.lol!
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Great story. Really liked Gibbs musings on all the times that Tony has been hurt in the past and how it made him feel.

Also loved the last bit. That is so like Gibbs. LOL.

-Moki
Ann chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Great story. I loved it. Poor Tony. He does get hurt a lot, but so does Gibbs too.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 9/7/2009