Reviews for Royally Dead
bashfyl chapter 34 . 7/29/2018
My fav thing were her thoughts of Eric before reaching him. Lovely story. thanks for sharing
bashfyl chapter 33 . 7/29/2018
Transparent fae bodies are an interesting idea, it'd freak me out tho lol
bashfyl chapter 29 . 7/29/2018
Woot! translation, thank you. lol
bashfyl chapter 28 . 7/29/2018
The worst torture I've ever read was that sex between Pam and Bill. Lovely story. Lack of translation was crappy.
dark silver fox chapter 34 . 4/13/2018
this was amazing. your sense of humour was great. I loved how it was written. and I appreciate the fact that you had eric's culture represented.
LdyJulanna chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
;)
geenakmom chapter 34 . 2/14/2017
Amazing story! Loved it!
WitchMitzi chapter 34 . 11/25/2015
I just found your story and a glad I did, It is a great read. Your plot line was different and entertaining. Such a great twist making Nial her dad.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
This story is unbelievably cute so far! I love your version of Eric!
tleel chapter 34 . 5/21/2014
I enjoyed your story.
lc90 chapter 34 . 10/24/2013
Love love love this story! I tried to find the sequel ... because honestly thats a cruel cliffy!.. but couldnt find it!
Where is it?
Guest chapter 29 . 5/22/2013
I like the story even if there are some mistakes. I don't think kissing/making love to a crystal body sounds very appealing though. Ouchies.
GeminiEyes chapter 34 . 4/5/2012
Wow that was a fun story. It wasn't wat I was expecting but I'm soo glad I read it :D
mindy781 chapter 33 . 12/1/2011
Crystal Clear...I was so wondering if this could happen. So very creative and extremely hot! I enjoyed this chapter.
mindy781 chapter 32 . 12/1/2011
Wow, a very interesting twist. Sookie is EVE...OMG! I am loving your creativity! Hmmmm, will there be a Eric Jr coming soon; I mean she is Eve mother of all creation lol.