Reviews for Royally Dead
lc90 chapter 34 . 10/24/2013
Love love love this story! I tried to find the sequel ... because honestly thats a cruel cliffy!.. but couldnt find it!
Where is it?
Guest chapter 29 . 5/22/2013
I like the story even if there are some mistakes. I don't think kissing/making love to a crystal body sounds very appealing though. Ouchies.
GeminiEyes chapter 34 . 4/5/2012
Wow that was a fun story. It wasn't wat I was expecting but I'm soo glad I read it :D
mindy781 chapter 33 . 12/1/2011
Crystal Clear...I was so wondering if this could happen. So very creative and extremely hot! I enjoyed this chapter.
mindy781 chapter 32 . 12/1/2011
Wow, a very interesting twist. Sookie is EVE...OMG! I am loving your creativity! Hmmmm, will there be a Eric Jr coming soon; I mean she is Eve mother of all creation lol.
mindy781 chapter 31 . 12/1/2011
I loved the shopping chapter and a new Sookie power...freezing time awesome! HMMMM drinking Dermot's blood; I wonder if this will increase her powers?
mindy781 chapter 30 . 12/1/2011
What a wonderful and beautiful chapter. Their reunion was absolutely perfect. The scene played out perfectly!
mindy781 chapter 23 . 11/30/2011
I enjoyed the chapter and Sookie's first flight. I am still very curious on how the "spell" will be broken. I am thinking the AP or maybe Sookie can do it her self with her new powers hmmmm...
mindy781 chapter 22 . 11/30/2011
Love it! Sookie blast them with overwhelming light and goodness. I also liked the humor of the AP in the last chapter and King Stan's laughter regarding Felipe. Perfect.
mindy781 chapter 20 . 11/30/2011
WOW, I have no idea on how Eric will fix this. I am on the edge of my seat. Excellent Chapter!
mindy781 chapter 16 . 11/30/2011
I can't wait for the upcoming battle. Nice job with the teaser at the end; I hope Sookie will have some powers (claws...nice). I hope Sookie's bond with Eric will continue and assist in the rescue.
mindy781 chapter 13 . 11/30/2011
Wow, this story is getting very interesting; that sneaky Niall. Nice twist by the way. Excellent story.
mindy781 chapter 12 . 11/30/2011
WOW, what a chapter. You had me in tears; I was feeling Eric's pain and suffering. What a powerful chapter. I liked how it was done through Pam's POV.
mindy781 chapter 11 . 11/30/2011
Wow, I didn't see that coming at all. OMG Sookie is trapped in Faerie. I am very curious on how she will be able to return to Eric. I have a feeling a witch is helping Felipe, because that is some serious magic.
mindy781 chapter 9 . 11/30/2011
Yikes; I didn't see that happening so quickly. Felipe made his move...Eric to the rescue.
526 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »