Reviews for Royally Dead
mindy781 chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
Loved this chapter! I am so glad that Sookie is accepting Eric's love. I am enjoying this story it is very fun!
Angiestl chapter 34 . 10/22/2011
It's not nice to end a story on a cliffhanger :-p I did love the story, the little mistakes and all. Actually I might not have noticed Quinn's hair if you hadn't mentioned it before I got to it, and that was seriously the worst of it. Everything else was quite minor, at least the ones I noticed. Now I'm going to be sending you messages constantly asking about the status of the sequel. ;-)
Angiestl chapter 30 . 10/21/2011
Feel free to have the hubs ask Lt Fick to send Stark Sands my way, unless of course he wants to send ASkars. Loved the chapter too.
Angiestl chapter 29 . 10/21/2011
I forgot to tell you back when Quinn had hair, for one he specifically told Sookie he has to shave his head every day so it's not like he's completely bald; and for two if you decided you wanted to change it you could always say that "Eric palmed his nasty bald head with his huge hand" because we know Eric *coughAskarscough* has huge hands, big enough to palm someone's head like it was a basketball.

I dunno about you but I would be a bit freaked out if someone was swinging a broadsword at my arm no matter how much I trusted him. But I guess if I had some freaky magical thing on my arm that made it so I couldn't touch anyone, I'd be up for about anything to get rid of it.
Angiestl chapter 28 . 10/21/2011
*grumblegrumblegrumble* I can't believe I had to look up the translations myself! Good thing there's an app for that ;-)
Angiestl chapter 27 . 10/21/2011
I'm a little worried about myself since I know exactly what a body (minus the flesh) looks like in the bloody eagle and I also know what the pear of anguish is used for and looks like. It can also be used in a mouth to crack the jawbone and palate. I watch a little too much Bones. They were featured on two different episodes, the pear with a sci-fi convention girl and the eagle was a display for a European (possibly Swedish) rock band.
Angiestl chapter 26 . 10/21/2011
Again, Quinn so doesn't know wtf he's talking about. Have you read the short story in the Sookie Stackhouse Companion? It's called Small Town Weddings. I'm only halfway if that, and I believe it exhibits his stupidity just a little more. God I hate him.
Angiestl chapter 24 . 10/21/2011
That seems exactly like something Quinn would fall for. Idiot.
Angiestl chapter 14 . 10/21/2011
Even the thought of Eric thinking about meeting the sun makes me cry! Don't do that to me! I'm still trying to get rid of my other crying headache that you gave me :-p
Angiestl chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
I think you did a great job at Pam's POV.
Angiestl chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
Oh my gosh I can only imagine how much that dress weighs! It is gorgeous though. And Eric's proposal was just perfect. Sweet as could be, with a little humor tossed in.
Angiestl chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
I worry about going into the lion's den. I don't trust Felipe and Victor even less. And that stray thought at the end, unless it was Pam for the first time, it's something to be very concerned about. As was how tired the one breather was on the plane and in the car. Seemed weird to me.
Angiestl chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Other than Eric, I think Pam is my favorite character and so far the little I've seen of her has been perfect! She surpassed Sookie in my opinion in the last book, but it'll take a lot for anyone to beat out Eric. Swoon! But I'm loving all three of them coming from you!
Angiestl chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Obviously I'm still terribly mad at you for making me cry like a baby and that's why I started another, longer story of yours. ;-) I can't wait to see where this goes. And I think I'm done leaking finally.
ganoo chapter 34 . 6/21/2011
oh my good God...I just read your story Royally Dead...Shanny, holy sh*t, this story is..beyond spectacular...it's...it's so wonderful, there were parts you had me doubled over laughing...some parts my stomach was in knots with fear...some parts had me on the floor leaning against my bedroom wall smoking a cigarette and I don't smoke!..and all of it had me so excited I was shaking, I thought I'd break something important...I'm so sorry..I tried to review each chapter but I just couldn't wait to get to the next chapter...this is not my fault, it's your fault, your writing is too damn good...seriously, really, thank you so much for writing this and for sharing it...btw, you must think I'm the biggest tool on the planet, I really thought Stephie was your twin sister...I still think you two are so lucky to have each other as best friends and have each others back...I'm going to read Stephie's Letting Go now and I still have all your stories left...so I'm still in hog heaven...thanks again for such pleasurable reading...
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »