Reviews for Royally Dead
Chipndalegal chapter 34 . 5/7/2011
That was just awesome. You set a spectacular scene for their wedding. You made Pam the funny, snarky, and sweet vampire that I love so much. I just loved her making Eric leave before the ceremony. Loved all of the comparisons you had Sookie doing between a Ken doll and Eric. She sure got the good end of that side by side. It was beautiful to feel how happy they both were and how much they do complete each other, Rather a dramatic end to the ceremony with him whisking his fairy bride away. Let's me imagine the beautiful life they will share with each other through eternity. I can;t tell you how much I enjoyed reading your beautiful story again. It was very clever plotwise, and I loved all the humor you were able to infuse in what was a tense and sad story. You got the character voice of Eric and Sookie nailed. Thanks for sharing your words here.
Chipndalegal chapter 33 . 5/7/2011
They seem to be on the same happy and in love page again. I love hom much they wanted to emotionally comfort each other as well as have such a heated, lemoney encounter. One of my favorite things about the way you write is your ability to get their humor in there, especially in the oddest moments. Sookie's bench comment cracked me up and seemed so very Sookie! Loved this chapter.
Chipndalegal chapter 32 . 5/6/2011
Well I did not see that coming. I am guessing Eric doesn't have to worry about Sookie's mortality anymore.
Chipndalegal chapter 31 . 5/6/2011
People better take note, new and improved Sookie is not to be trifled with. Yikes!
Chipndalegal chapter 30 . 5/6/2011
That was a long time coming, and it was worth the wait. I hate what they had to go through to get to this point, but it will make moment from now on even sweeter.
Chipndalegal chapter 29 . 5/6/2011
Can't blame Eric and Sookie for getting carryed away by all the love and passion they had to put on hold. Hopefully they can get a room soon!
Chipndalegal chapter 28 . 5/6/2011
I can not lie. I am completely and totally grossed out by the nasty thought of Bill and Pam doing the Nasty. I can't talk about it. :)
Chipndalegal chapter 27 . 5/6/2011
That was some crazy and inventive torture session. I actually feel a little bad for poor dumb manipulated Quinn. If he can help get that bracelet off I kind of hope they show him mercy and let him live. But I think Victor and Felipe deserve every little thing that happens to them before they are ended.
Chipndalegal chapter 26 . 5/6/2011
I am not a Quinn fan, so it never surprises me when he is neck deep in the shit.
Chipndalegal chapter 25 . 5/6/2011
I am so glad she came to her senses and returned and apologized to Eric. She has to know that his only mission now is to free her of that bracelet.
Chipndalegal chapter 24 . 5/6/2011
You wouldn't think she would have the energy to be that angry with Eric.
Chipndalegal chapter 23 . 5/6/2011
So awful what is happening to Sookie and Pam due to that damn zapping bracelet. I hope they figure out how to remove that soon.
Chipndalegal chapter 22 . 5/6/2011
So many people involved in this plot. Did all of this have to happen in order for Eric and Sookie to have eventual power?
Chipndalegal chapter 21 . 5/6/2011
How nice that the AP is having such a good time. I am sure that will make all of Eric and Sookie's pain and suffering worth it.
Chipndalegal chapter 20 . 5/6/2011
You are so clever with this diabolical plot of yours. Sookie and Eric in eyesight of each other and unable to touch. ARGGGGH!
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »