Reviews for The First Time
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 1 . 3/9
I've read all but one of your stories and it's the Alice/Jasper one. I love your writing and story telling abilities. The stories were very fun and entertaining to read. They all made me wish for longer ones from you. Especially the one where the guy befriended Bella while Edward had to sit in the car until the sun disappeared.
Karolsp chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
That was... HOT! lol I think I stoped to breathe once or twice while I was reading... Very good! Now going to read the second time *wink wink* lol
BellWardForever143 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
So juicy!
JulesColes3 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I really liked it so much that I have to read the next one to see what happens.
itscait chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
LOVE this!

I'm going to read all of your stories starting at the begining!
Shuz chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
best lemmons i have read yet! :) Your firs, bella and edward's first, i like it! :) Thankyou!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This is really good. This is so detailed and downright hot. I particularly enjoyed reading this from both POV and seeing how much they differ. Poor Edward, he never gives himself a break!
KissaSwan chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Wow this is great!

Janet you have perfectly filled the missing pieces of Breaking Dawn! I have been reading alot of the Twilight stories on FanFiction and yours is by far the most indepth and most keeping with the original tone.

Well done! Looking forward to reading more from you!

Kissa
baynewen chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Beautifully done...great lemons!

Writing something this erotic is not easy, there is genuine feeling and romance palpable in the dialogue, this is not just sex, this is love at it's best; except of course when Edwards famous angst gets in the way.
liveyourlife09 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This was awesome! A very captivating story to read
Lacy-Jane chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Great story, beautifully written. I wish it had been in Breaking Dawn!
ans529 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
CullenFest chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
wow that was like a rollercoaster ride! wild abandon indeed :D
madian chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Good jobe, there! It's a tricky moment to describe!

lol

You seemed rather comfortable with it. I would probably be at a loss!

Well done!
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
it was really good...i loved it