Reviews for Belief
GeorgeTobor chapter 15 . 4/15
The idea behind the story is great!
And it is the first time I have seen it.

Fae belief changing someone...

You did what few have done, put an original idea into fanfiction.
Aw, sweet and fun. Was nice. :3
Tamha chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
Aww, the ending is so sweet.
Tamha chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
The "Human Tales" about Sarah are super-cute. I also like how she's such a strong believer that she's making new growth in the Labyrinth. The recommendation at the end of this chapter has thoroughly distracted me (good suggestion!). I'll pick this story back up eagerly when I finish it (probably tomorrow).
HollyHobbit13 chapter 15 . 5/31/2014
LOVED IT!
Aurora214 chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
This story is so much fun. I am really enjoying it so far.
Bastet Goddess chapter 15 . 9/13/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Fluffy ending! I LOVE fluffy endings!
Arrna chapter 15 . 2/7/2013
I almost fell off my chair from laughing...arriving on a dragon, what an entrance! Loved it!
Kaytori chapter 15 . 6/29/2012
Well the high king was pathetic seriously how is he able to maintain his position when he's so fearful you'd think he'd have better self control.

Other then making the high king a wimp this was fairly enjoyable. Really like Jareth attitude towards children.
Kaytori chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Well that answers my earlier question Sarah should have been worried about Toby I mean you don't go about leaving six year old home alone.
Kaytori chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Umm is there anyone home to watch Toby?

Also YAY J/S interaction!
Idon'treallyusethissitesoyeah chapter 14 . 7/7/2011
Oh, my gosh, dude! When I heard the dragon talk I thought, 'I'm going to imagine they sound like Sean Connery from Dragonheart.' And then at the end I saw your not and thought, 'Whoa, I knew it!'
NarutoCrazy001 chapter 15 . 12/4/2010
I loved what you did to the High King! I thought Sarah would be a panther though. It would have matched her hair color, but a bobcat is an awesome choice. I can not wait for your next story!
lonely 27 chapter 7 . 11/24/2010