Reviews for The League of Super Awesome Teenagers!
Great story I just got back on this fic and other's I kind of forgot about for a while I read it before but never really reviewed because I didn't really know what the review button was for a while than I finally did after two months any as I said earlier great story you haven't really updated in a while hope you didn't forget this story cuz it seem like a great story but hey...if you forgot I'm not blaming you or anything you probably had some stuff to do I mean we all have lives you know hehe anyway I know this is my 3rd time saying this but great story I got to go bedtime 12:21am alright good night or morning hehe x3
Fakename chapter 7 . 2/7
Bro you should like do a scene with having timmy with his shirt off I can imagine the girls getting nosebleeds *sighs dreamly* hahaha anyway hope you remember to update this again peace out bro!
IamSynndacire chapter 10 . 2/5
Hi am Synndacire but I'm too lazy to login. But honestly, its been 3 years. We need an update. This is a great story, and you are doing fine. Why this major hiatus, I don't know, but you need to get back up. Please.
Shadow chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
Dude please update this story its really good story
killjoytommy chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
scoooby dooby doo where r u we got some work to do now
twilightnite13 chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
this is awesome please continue.
BlazeStarkRogers chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
it was nicely written. good start!
Time Sea Sky Primordial chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
I like the suspence and mystery
Time Sea Sky Primordial chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
I LIKED THE ALMOST CAT FIGHT.
Time Sea Sky Primordial chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
AANNDD... IT'S GOOD!
biginferno chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
great chapter I hope you update with more chapters of timmy and trixie
vrv chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Dude, rippin off Harry Potter? Seriously?
fantasyisreal chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
i know this is late but whatever

I think Cosmo was eating a pizza and then he saw the fairies and so he threw his pizza at them and the cheese tied them up.
AK1028 chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
Lol. This chapter and the having scooby doo in the spotlight for just a second was great too. I hope you update soon.
ugty chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
soul in object thats a hocrux from harry potter sorry no capitalization