Reviews for Meet the Moon
desireecarbenell chapter 21 . 5/23
please come back.
MiniLover chapter 21 . 3/6
Oh no! I can't believe it just ended there! So much left to this story but instead I'm left wondering! Why?! I wish you would have finished this story. Even just an epilogue showing where you saw this going would save all of your readers from being left hanging. Wondering what you had in mind. :'(
MiniLover chapter 16 . 3/6
That was not a happy chapter! I still have a lump in my throat :(
MiniLover chapter 15 . 3/6
Can't wait to see what happens with Sophie.
MiniLover chapter 14 . 3/6
I love how Siegbert just sat there so nonchalant through the whole thing. (Except the couple of minutes he was holding Sookie.) And then he tells Bill that Eric can come along. I'm sure that's not what Bill expected when he asked him to accompany him. Too funny!
MiniLover chapter 13 . 3/6
Well that was certainly an awkward situation with Eric, Sookie and Sam in his office! Those two really need to put some clothes on! (Did I just say that?) And now Bill's here? Oh, this should be fun :P
MiniLover chapter 10 . 3/6
Well things are certainly never dull where Sookie's concerned. So what's going on with the bond between her and Eric?
MiniLover chapter 8 . 3/6
Okay, Peter is seriously way too excited about this!
MiniLover chapter 7 . 3/6
Wow, Eric is really in love with her.
MiniLover chapter 6 . 3/6
Sookie's possessed? Seriously? :-o
MiniLover chapter 5 . 3/6
Holy crap! What is that? What just happened?!
MiniLover chapter 4 . 3/6
This is too freaky! What the hell is going on?
MiniLover chapter 2 . 3/6
Oooo... Billy boy is not happy!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 3/6
Wow, that was amazing! Can't wait to read more! Back to it...
MsNorthman chapter 21 . 10/6/2015
I realize that you are most likely done with writing this awesome story but I hope that one day you might come back to finish it!