Reviews for Meet the Moon
desireecarbenell chapter 21 . 5/23/2016
please come back.
MiniLover chapter 21 . 3/6/2016
Oh no! I can't believe it just ended there! So much left to this story but instead I'm left wondering! Why?! I wish you would have finished this story. Even just an epilogue showing where you saw this going would save all of your readers from being left hanging. Wondering what you had in mind. :'(
MiniLover chapter 16 . 3/6/2016
That was not a happy chapter! I still have a lump in my throat :(
MiniLover chapter 15 . 3/6/2016
Can't wait to see what happens with Sophie.
MiniLover chapter 14 . 3/6/2016
I love how Siegbert just sat there so nonchalant through the whole thing. (Except the couple of minutes he was holding Sookie.) And then he tells Bill that Eric can come along. I'm sure that's not what Bill expected when he asked him to accompany him. Too funny!
MiniLover chapter 13 . 3/6/2016
Well that was certainly an awkward situation with Eric, Sookie and Sam in his office! Those two really need to put some clothes on! (Did I just say that?) And now Bill's here? Oh, this should be fun :P
MiniLover chapter 10 . 3/6/2016
Well things are certainly never dull where Sookie's concerned. So what's going on with the bond between her and Eric?
MiniLover chapter 8 . 3/6/2016
Okay, Peter is seriously way too excited about this!
MiniLover chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
Wow, Eric is really in love with her.
MiniLover chapter 6 . 3/6/2016
Sookie's possessed? Seriously? :-o
MiniLover chapter 5 . 3/6/2016
Holy crap! What is that? What just happened?!
MiniLover chapter 4 . 3/6/2016
This is too freaky! What the hell is going on?
MiniLover chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
Oooo... Billy boy is not happy!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Wow, that was amazing! Can't wait to read more! Back to it...
MsNorthman chapter 21 . 10/6/2015
I realize that you are most likely done with writing this awesome story but I hope that one day you might come back to finish it!