Reviews for Fugitive?
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Oh joy...Bakura's in trouble. Again. What does yadonushi mean?
eternal mist chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
he'll be back
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
keep going
Black Shadow Tigress chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
absolutely freakin hilarious! I wonder how Yusuke will take to his 'cousin'.

keep up the great work.
Maira The Hedgehog chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
That was a vary interesting story idea. Actually I’m sorry I didn’t think of it first. You have a good plot and represented most of the characters wonderfully, But there are still some areas that you cold improve on.

Like in the beginning you might trey setting up the timeline by saying when in both series the story is tacking place. (Before or after Dark tenement. Dullest kingdom… Battle city) Dering the different times in the series the characters change witch will determine how they react to different occurrences and etch other. You cold also try going into some more details about how the characters are thinking, feeling or moving.

… sorry I’m ranting aren’t I. Well I gees that’s why reviewing is about giving suggestions to help the write improve open there work. I do like it, you have the bones of what cold be a grate story and I hope I cold help you out.

PS: Hope you like the English, that will also help with writing.
Serenity Moon2 chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
This is a rather interesting story. Always wondered how this kind of crossover would work out. I wonder if Yami Bakura is going to find his way back to Ryou.
DemonKittyAngel chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
how about tender shipping? i love ryou and bakura! XD they best couple ever! XD
subaru1999 chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
this is a great story! i really like how you made yusuke and co. not realize how difficult itll be to get rid of bakura... i cant wait to see what happens next! and good luck with ap english
xDarklightx chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
I like it. I can't wait to read what happens. Update as soon as you can.
Knight25 chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
Is Shadi going to appear to Koenma for the ring? Also, which Yu-Gi-Oh! Series is this? Season 0 or the one that also aired in the US?
Knight25 chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Good story, please contine soon.
DemonKittyAngel chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
wow... juust wow... When's the next chapter?

xDarklightx chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
I love it. I can't wait to read how the meeting goes. Update as soon as you can.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I love the beginning. You have to update as soon as you can.
Lovesrival chapter 1 . 9/6/2009