Reviews for Close The Door
Rebecca chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I love it please update ! Soon!
Kalanna Dae chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Oh, just hurry up and get Toby in there!

Sorry. I just REALLY, REALLY want her to meet Toby. Because I can tell it's going to be EP-IC.

I really love what you have so far and I'm anxiously waiting to a new chapter. Please tell me it isn't going to be a super-long wait like it was this time.
essie163 chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Hey,

Very cool story. Janet is a cool character. Can't wait to find out what happens next! :-)
WickedBluerose chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Good second chapter... still intrigued to know more about her past and how she is connected to Toby receiving the distress call from his mother.
WickedBluerose chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
If you are not sure where this is going it might help to flesh out the character of Janet more for your own info - IE what does she look like, where from, extent of ability, motives etc.

It is a promising beginning, and if you can get a solid plot behind it can turn into a good full story.

One thing that caught my eye as being odd - if Janet can pick out from Ray's head about Toby - why wouldn't Toby have discovered info about Janet the same way? Toby is very much always looking for someone like himself... can you provide a rational behind why Toby would not have found out about Janet via Ray?
Tivarena-chan chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Love this fic!

This is so great! Plz go on writing :D
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
i dont like ray very much in this but i h\guess he had to protect toby. oo r toby andjanet going to help each other and then fall in love? that would be cute! :) yay love listener fics!
BellaRide28 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
You should totally continue this, and I hope you update soon!