Reviews for Fragmented
becra1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
this is sad(like emotionally), but very good. nicely done.:)
Afriel chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I tried counting and gave up after a while. Were you entering this is some contest in some community? Sounds interesting.

Anyway, to the story. It really is dramatic (bordering slightly on melodrama, but entirely excusable given the restricted length plus I really don't mind the genre) and the spiral down is really sad. (The last sentence of 3. is my favourite.) Somehow I found the ending quite graphic despite the minimal description and I could imagine/recall the (anime) scene so well. Sasuke really did go all out when he defected from Konoha but the shadows hold so much and I can't help but remember the promise that Naruto and Sakura still hold and the motivation and faith they still have in Sasuke.

Yeah, what I'm trying to say is that I really enjoyed it :) Sorry if I didn't quite bring it across in above ramblings.
ChocolateKisses9 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Well. Done.
Rayneken chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I liked the numbers. Nice touch. Seeing the slow degredation of team seven was awesome! You really captured the downward spiral by keeping everyone in character. Nice job!
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
So painful to read the step by step of how they all fell apart. Written very well!
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
this was a sad and very true look at this dynamic, very, very nice.
Charged chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Dramatic and true. At this point in the Manga, the break may be forever. Nice work and drama.
existence555 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Sad but definitely captures team 7 well

You wrote this very well

Great job, I love it :)
SerenityFrogLuvr3 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This actually brought tears to my eyes (didn't help that as soon as I start reading James Blunt's 'Goodbye my Lover' starts playing) It's so poignent, good job