Reviews for As Inglorious As It Gets
God Is Wearing Black chapter 17 . 11/5/2014
Thought what Adlo said to Landa about screwing his daughter just to get a reaction was COMPLETLY in character
Jacie123 chapter 17 . 5/30/2011
Amazing I didn't want it to end! I think if you do another fanfic after this it should be about aldo looking for hayden
WhatsGoingOn chapter 17 . 5/17/2011
Oh, you have no clue how much I love you for doing this, snaps to you! I would love to see a sequal btw!
aldo chapter 17 . 5/17/2011
it can't be the end!
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 17 . 5/15/2011
YOU HAVE TO WRITE A SEQUEL! like this ending much better than the first one, especially aldo's line to landa about fucking the shit out of his daughter. i can't decide if it would be cooler for her to show up in tennessee or for them to reunite in europe. whatever happened to her after she was 'shot' definitely wouldn't have been fun considering she'd be a nazi prisoner... anyhoo, hope you start the sequel soon!
infireandice chapter 16 . 12/10/2010
left me on a low :(
jjbroadway chapter 16 . 3/20/2010
Wait Wait Wait is that the end? Hayden and Aldo don't get their chance? Ah this is so upsetting :'(
Ajanael chapter 15 . 2/28/2010

Seriously, I fall in love whith that story. That's one of the only Raine/OC I founded and you can't imagine how I'm sad now. I'm gonna die if you don't explain what happen to Hayden! ;) No, really, you're a good whriter and I go read your other stories right now!

So, thing to us, and save Hayden! Aldo NEED to finish with her! (Who's that baby, uh? Bad Aldo...)

(Scuse my english, I'm french speaker )
birdofshade chapter 16 . 2/24/2010
son of a bitch! you made Aldo a cheating man whore! Brave girl, lol. But seriously, i really liked this series. The dark ending fit quite well, in my opinion.

Great job on one of the most insteresting I.B stories on the site.
motherduckatschool chapter 16 . 2/24/2010

i wanted them to get together!

Ah well

I love the end though.

Loved it.

Hope to see you in the future.

strawberrysnowmuffin chapter 16 . 2/23/2010
I'm not going to lie. this ending was a serious and total let down :( You are such a good writer and you created such a fantastic story. And at first I thought I was dissapointed because of the fact Aldo and Hayden didn't end up together but when I re-read it I realized some of it didn't make sense and it just seemes like you kind of gave up and just wanted to end it :(
klharmany chapter 16 . 2/23/2010
:( as much as i loved the story, this ending sucked
WhatsGoingOn chapter 16 . 2/22/2010
It would be wise to make a sequal to this with Hayden going to Aldo and finding him in America because I don't like how this ended haha
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 16 . 2/22/2010
oh man, what an ending! did she really die? whose baby was crying in aldo's house? if he was gonna ask her to join him back in the u.s. it doesn't seem likely he was married. i do like how you've left your options open, it's very intriguing and mysterious. i wonder if you'll write a sequel though...anyhoo, great job!
AnnabelleLee13194 chapter 16 . 2/22/2010
...It's a strange ending. A clif-hanger, and yet NOT you know? I feel REALLY bad for Aldo and I have NO clue what happened to Hayden and yeah.